Is there any concert you're looking forward to?

- Is there any concert you're excited about?

- Is there any artist that you wanna see live on a concert but hasn't been scheduled any? (Something that you wish to go to in the future)

- Is there any concert that you wished you visited but couldn't/missed? (Something that you wished to go to)

Please, answer the first question, the rest are optional...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to see ZZ Top with Kid Rock & Uncle Cracker soon. I haven't been to many concerts lately due to financial reasons, but I've been to well over 150 of them over the years, covering a wide range of artists.

What Guys Said 4

• What I'm waiting for this summer is this rock festival link especially System Of A Down, Raappana and Stam1na link :P.

What I would like to see live.. well number one my list is Tool which has only been in Finland ones I think. Other artists: Deadmau5, Black Label Society, Eels, Lamb of God, Textures...

I was supposed to go to Rytmihäiriö link this spring, but I had training for my summer job and last winter I was supposed to go see Dream Theater, but forgot about the gig (gladly I didn't have a ticket yet).

• I've seen a lot of superb concerts; Mahavishnu Orchestra; Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker; Dixie Dregs; Chick Corea; Roy Orbison; Righteous Brothers; Ray Charles; Rasaan Roland Kirk etc. etc. etc. Can't think of anyone I'd like to see at the moment.

• Well I went to Glastonbury which was easily the best festival I've ever been to

• I can't go to the big dj shows like Electric Daisy Carnival, Tomorrowland, etc.

My favorite DJ is Hardwell, and I didn't get to see this:

link

This is what he looks like djing:

link

What Girls Said 11

• I might have tickets to see Metric, City & Colour and Jimmy Eat World the end of this month... it will be my 4th time seeing Metric since June 10th of last year.

I want to see Walk Off the Earth again.. between their European tour and Sarah's pregnancy I'm suffering withdrawal...

I really wish I'd been able to make it out to see Japandroids last month.. I think they'd put on an awesome show..

• I'm going to see krewella in a few days, super excited about that cause they're some of my favorite djs :)

I really want to see porter robinson live but I haven't gotten a chance yet, but it'll happen eventually!

I sososo wish I could go to Tomorrowland but it's in a different continent lol

• I'm always down for a 30 seconds to mars concert. They're very entertaining and the only event I was exceptionally early for. I will deffinently see them again. Other concerts I think The Neighbourhood or Maroon 5. I wanted to go to a Florence + the Machine and a Jill Scott concert but out of town for both.

• Story of The year , not sure when they are coming to NYC since they haven't released their tour dates for their 10years anniversary tour but I know without a shadow of doubt that they are coming to NYC at some point next year and I'm pretty excited for that day to come

• I'm looking forward to Jason Mraz's next tour in Germany =) Went to his concert in 2012 and I was impressed. I love the guy!

• Bruno Mars : Moonshine Jungle Tour. Yes, I am going to see him live and wish I had backstage passes.

• Umphrey's Mcgee and sts9 at the mann center in August! I can not wait!

• I'm seeing one of my fave artists, Onra, tomorrow at the Festival ArteNou in Barcelona :)

• Britney Spears in Vegas

I want to go SO bad but I don't know if I can

better start saving up lol

• Krewella

• Yes I went to London on the 28 of October and Muse was there the night before -_-

Can you answer mine please?

For the past 2 days I've only texted my boyfriend to reply to his texts, but he still seems to not be putting in as much effort. If I were to not answer my phone for a whole day (without warning him before hand), do you think that he would "wake up," and be like on his game more?

• Well, I don't know how good of idea that is but when someone doesn't answer it seems logical not to call. He will when he's ready with whatever that stops him. He already knows that you wanna hear from him since you've texted so might as well leave it at that?!

I'm not very good adviser on relationships really...you can tell, but it's something I would do, not in the gamey angry way, just I wouldn't care and ignore it and wait until he's ready. 2 days is not much time, it's oxygen lol

• Thanks :)