Wardrobe consisting of one or few colors of shirts, is this weird/turnoff?

I noticed the other day, as I was going through my closet, that my shirts (t-shirts and button downs) are all different shades of blue, different shades of grey, and one or two black.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, I mean in the past I've tried purchasing and wearing different colors and with my skin tone anything bright, unless sky blue, looks weird on me or makes me look even more white than usual and therefore never buy reds, yellows, greens, or anything else. I tend to stick to anything blue or grey with ranging in various shades for each.

Is this weird or in any way a turn off for girls, seeing a guy own or wear one or few (under 3) colors of tops?

Most Helpful Girl

• from a girl's point of view, if she REALLY cares bout how you present yourself, she might be like, 'i should take him shopping'... but honestly, those are quite rare. most girls don't mind, I mean, their probs too busy looking at your bod or trying to figure out what color your eyes are lol:P what's your skin tone tho? there could be more colors that suit you than you would expect:)

• Haha I've had girls shop with me before and they have all felt that some colors would look good and then when we go they agree with me.

I'm white, not ghostly or pale white, just your average white guy skin tone. During the summer some colors would probably look better than other season due to the fact I get darker from tanning. I'm sure some greens and reds would look good but it would have to be a shade I haven't found haha

What Girls Said 2

• if the clothes have all the same cut then turn off, if you have a palette of colors that you use normally but the clothes look all diferent then turn off, it shows sense of style

• turn off, wear more colors!

What Guys Said 2

• Its no more odd then going 'oh no, I noticed my jeans are all blue or black'.

Those are normal shirt colors.

If anything there's a lack of white.

• It's not a turn off at all.