Are these any signs she likes me?

This girl I kinda like seems to always say stuff like o I haven't seen it or done that either and she always seems too agree and never keep eye contact with me she will either look away quickly or hold it for a second.she is kind of shy too.today she also asked if I was gonna play handball with her and some of my friends then I stopped playing and she stopped playing too.and whenever I say something nice to he or something she always says thank you in kind of a weird way.also in the one class we have she seems pointed towards me sometimes and is looking at me sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably does like you. Shy girls normally can't stand to hold eye contact very long with guys they like.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she likes you, but she's sounds very shy.

Try to get to know her. She'll open up when she's more comfortable.

• Of course she like you. She's just to shy to let you know.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly I think so. Girls that like you don't hold eye contact because they think in their mind that you realize that their checking you out. And her asking you to play ball - it sounds like she wants you around. I don't know about the thank you part. And her looking at you is an almost sure sign.

P.S Give her the clock test. If you think she's looking at you, snap your head towards the clock. See if she reacts. If she reacts, obviously she was looking at you. Dead give away,

• LMFAO I read about that clock test...dont do it, its the dumbest thing in the world. Me and my friend were were making fun of it at school. She's going to think you are crazy....

• I've used it A LOT. Maybe you guys just looked retarded when you did it. And you can always customize it, like not look at her but look around and have ur eyes go past her, see is she turns away.