"Coolness" has nothing to do with how you look. Agreed?

would you agree that, genuine "coolness" is 100% about your personality, the way you think, and the way you look at the world, and it has absolutely nothing to do with how you dress, what activities you do or who you hang out with.

Agreed?

• Agree
  • Disagree
obviously I mean you have to look at least somewhat normal and not some personification of the word "geek" or "nerd" or "creepy" or "weirdo".

Most Helpful Girl

• of course! my past crush wasn't hot neither had a good style. What made him be cool was his personality and the way he portrayed himself. The lines he only used and his tastes.

What Girls Said 4

• Agreed with both hands. No need of explanation to why, you wrote it all in the description.

• Not at all!

Coolness is only confidence!

• agree

• I agree 100%

What Guys Said 4

• naw I mean I don't care about the clothes, but I don't really know but the guy could have the coolest personality ever but if he looked like this link

I just don't see it happening

• well with that stipulation ya it wouldn't matter if they looked somewhat normal

• Cool usually changes the way you dress too. Cool comes from the inside, not the outside.

• Generally I agree with that statement...

You'll see some sharp-dressed guys who are complete dinks, and you'll see some guys who are completely dressed like sh*t but their personality makes them a cool dude.

• It has something to do since coolness is affected by appearance.