How weird is this?

When I really like a guy I can't remember how he looks, like I can't picture his face in my head.

Weird right? Has this happened to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm well was it long ago? I mean, well, if I meet a guy for just one day and I've been busy doing other stuff, I usually don't remember all the details, but I would note his hair colour, his height relative to me, but it's hard to remember what he wore...because I work where I see a lot of people everyday, sometimes I don't remember everyone, just because, if you don't see them often, it's easier to forget

What Guys Said 2

• try remembering a specific time/thing with him. like for me, I can picture the girl I like by remembering the time she and I were eating gummy fireflies together and when I pulled one out of the bag, we both said at the same time, "that looks like a penis." haha, its silly, but that was probably the greatest moment of my life. and whenever I think about that moment, I can picture her face

• Actually yes..that happened when I met my girl...it was REALLY strange.

The night I kissed her however, her image just "STUCK" in my head, and I have never had a problem remembering every feature about her.

Sometimes I just wonder if it's because you like that person so much you really just can't shape that "face" in your head.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, this has happened to me before! I thought it was so bad that I couldn't picture his face. He looked like someone else I knew, and when I thought of him all I could think of was the person who lookd like him, not him. It was the strangest thing. But after seeing him a few more times, this went away.

• Same here but for some strange reason I can remeber his profile and the way he walks and also the way his voice sounds but I can't remember his face its weird

• I found it very weird too and it has happened to me too but maybe in a bit different way:) I have liked this guy for a while and we talk and everything, however when I try to remember what colour his eyes are or how is nose is etc I can't ! its opposite with a guy that I don't like, I can notice details that others don't. so don't worry about it ur not the only one :)