How freaked out would you be?

If you're drunk and at a club and you end up coming back to my place... which would freak you out?

You sleeping on the bed, me on the couch? What if your party clothes are folded neatly and you're under the covers in just bra-and-panties? What if you're in my t-shirt with just panties?

We're both on the bed, fully dressed? Or as above?

You're on the couch, I'm on the bed? Dressed as above?

I've had various scenarios like this play out and girls sometimes fool me completely. Which one would you be - or don't you dance?

Most Helpful Girl

• None would freak me out!

Because:

A) I never don't drink to that point.

B) Even if I did those scenarios do not scare me. :)

• Kewl - I bet you are unique. Not so much because you don't drink to that point but because you're so comfortable with who you are.

• I bet you haven't been spanked either :P

• Been there, done that. I'm more that spank-er than the spank-ee type.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly depends if you had sex or not. If not, id say thank you for a place to stay. Probably be a little freaked out until memory came back (if not at al, then id be freaked out). But they're all totally appropriate things to do

• I have to say that, years ago, I would have guessed that the woman would be freaked out but, frankly, it's more gratitude than attitude if I play nice with others

• None of these would freak me out. Unless the worst is yet to come.

• Uhh, if the clothes are off that's weird. Did she undress herself or did you do it? If you did it that's creepy.

• I wonder about that sometime. What if the scenario goes:

Some woman goes out, gets wasted, and ends up in a strange guys apartment. She wakes up, tucked into a comfortable bed, with her nice partying clothes folded on a chair beside her. She checks and obviously didn't do anything that leaves residue or any other "morning after" feeling. There's a guy sleeping on a couch in the next room. And aspirin and water on the bedside, just in case...

• I'd probably freak out to be honest. Especially if the clothes are off.

• Thanks for being honest.

• you sexy beast.

• at least I am not in a bathtub with my kidneys cut out.

• Gosh, no! Why would I want the kidneys of someone who drinks as much as you do :)

What Guys Said 3

• It seems to me you're trying to hard to set up the 'I didn't have sex with you when you came back to my place wasted cause I'm such a nice guy ... Maybe you want to have sex with me cause I'm so nice?' scenario.

I suspect it would work better and also be less odd to act vaguely unimpressed. Like they ruined the evening and need to make up for it. You can be a decent guy while not being seemingly over the top sweet and acting like you have your own new beyond coddling them.

• LOL - I don't think that you can ever be *over the top* sweet when it is making your new friend and potential playmate feel comfortable. Plus - let's face it - actually taking advantage of someone who's incapacitated is just rape ... that's not going to happen!

• Agree on latter, you can definitely be too sweet. When someone has it earned it they feel like its fake and begin worrying you are covering up your real plan (to steal their kidneys).

• What real plan? They've already been unconscious enough that I partially undressed them. They don't really know where they are. I'm not sure there's any need for a plan ... if I wanted their kidneys, I'd already have them :)

• Wait I your comment below... "sometimes I get thanked". This has happened multiple times? That's kinda weird

• Really? Some woman goes out, gets wasted, and ends up in a strange guys apartment. She wakes up, tucked into a comfortable bed, with her nice partying clothes folded on a chair beside her. She checks and obviously didn't do anything that leaves residue or any other "morning after" feeling. There's a guy sleeping on a couch in the next room. And aspirin and water on the bedside, just in case...

Yep, sometimes it's a simple thanks and sometimes it goes where a good looking guy in boxers hope

• All of those listed are reasons to be freaked out.

• It doesn't work that way all the time - sometimes, I get thanked and sometimes in the nicest way :)