What type of shoes would go well with this dress?

I don't know if heels or flats would go better? Or what kind specifically. link

Updates:
Would TOMS be a good choice?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• How about, with the black dress, low rise heels, with gold glitter on them?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• As you see the dress curves from underneath the breast, so you would need a slight heel on this, but nothing to high, say nothing over one and a half inches. A white shoe that exposes most of your foot would go well, the heel cam be minimum or a main feature of the shoe, this dress would compliment either, try not to go to heavy at the front, have your toes exposed at least.x

0|0
    0|0
  • link ...here is my vote!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd love to wear those. If only I could walk in them lol

• Yeah 5 inch heels wouln't go with that dress. Flats are much better choice or you can go with smaller heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • From a guys perspective, flats. That's more of a casual dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • a classy pair of heels. seeing as it's a black dress just about color heels would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • these would go great with it link

0|0
    0|0
  • You could wear toms but, it's a dress...you don't want to make it all the sudden, casual, do you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I do want it to be casual. I don't want it to be super super dressy. I'm just going to my little brothers elementary ceremony into middle school.

• It's a dress, wear heels

What Girls Said 8

• id go with a pair of closed heels, like no toes. black dress can go with any color heel, if your planning on going sexy go with a color, like red or if your going more classy, go for a white or gold

hope that helps:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't use it with toms. Heels would look better with it maybe some slingbacks or black leather wedge heels with the heel being wood.

0|0
    0|0
  • heels, and toms wouldn't work with it

0|0
    0|0
  • most definitely pumps. If you don't want to wear heels. Black flats or black/gold flats should do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ballet flats black or sliver

0|0
    0|0
  • heels or really nice flats

0|0
    0|0
  • not toms lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with flats