Guys what do you think looks good on a short girl?

By short I mean like 5'0 and a slim figure

what do you think would look good, or what do you like to see, what would catch your attention, or what makes you attracted to them when it comes to clothing?

I'm asking because I really don't get a lot of guys asking me out or anything because I think I look so young.

the last guy I dated whenever we first started talking he thought I was 16, and of course I had to start up the convo because he didn't want to be a pedophile lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I love short girls, but I don't know that there are any particular clothes that look better or worse on a short girl than on anyone else.

In general, I *love* to see girls in a dress or skirt. Simple sundresses are the best; I'm normally not into the formal/ballroom type dresses or any of that.

Still, jeans or shorts are just fine too.

What Guys Said 5

• Black, diaphanous, lacy, loose fitting, knee length skirt with heels. Striped skirts would work well for you also, if they're not too tight and make you look skinny.

Short jeans shorts would also look adorable, and make you look taller.

• Being short isn't necessarily going to be your defining feature. Most girls are shorter than guys, so to us, you're ALL short. You need more to work with than that. I need pictures of your full figure to give you any real seduction advice.

• i guess short shorts work on a short girl. I've never seen a short girl wearing a dress so I wouldn't know what looks bad on one

• like a short sun dress? I wear those all the time

• yeah I don't come across short girls a lot.

• I've always thought short girls were cute and I don't think you have to dress any diff bec your short

• Heels

What Girls Said 0