What do girls look for in a guy?

Every time a person dates a girl, the girl either likes or not likes the guy.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hotness. Intelligence. Honesty. Sex appeal. Confidence

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• First: Presence, consideration, sex appeal, affection. Second: Attractiveness (for me, that means something quirky like a big nose or wrinkles... I LOVE it!), into interesting things (music, art, academics), and similar politics (radical left, feminist, ect).

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy that I can be myself around without him judging me on everything I do or say. A guy that I can talk about anything. A guy that knows how to have fun & not want to sit on his rump all day. Also good-looking & have the intelligence to go along with it. But it's not that simple since you can't get that 100%.

1|0
    0|0
  • being considerate and gentle. social standing/power fuels the fire after I already decide that I like him.

0|0
    0|2
  • Confidence, persistence (unless I directly tell him to back off), broad sense of humor, not a party animal, educated, an expressive face (a.k.a. not pokerfaced most of the time), touchy-feely and a bit introverted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic, nice body, outgoing, says what's on his mind, nice smile, smart, has common sense, good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy, tall and blonde.

0|0
    0|2
  • They're looking for someone who is loyal and doesn't judge. Someone who is honest and kind and sweet!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• attractiveness, ambition/ wealth, that they talk to them all the time, that they have high social standing, intelligence and I can't really think of much else

1|1
    0|0
  • tall with at least a 7 inch meat hammer.

0|0
    0|1