Would this be creepy of me?

I was at the pantry down the road from where I live earlier today. When I was at the counter, I heard someone come in and stand right behind me and greet the sales lady. I looked back behind me and he looked at me... and the guy was gorgeous. Him and the sales lady made small talk about weather while she finished ringing me up. As I grabbed my stuff and headed at the door, I looked at him and realized he was in some kind of work uniform so I quickly tried to glance to see if there was a name bade but I didn't see anything, and I didn't want stare too long. He looked right at me as I walked out the door. I should have stuck around to talk to him but I didn't, don't know why.

Ok so the way he was talking to the saleslady seemed like he goes in there a lot and knows her pretty well, so I was thinking about going back in there and asking her either what his name is or where he works and telling her I think he's cute, but I'm not sure how creepy that would be? Should I do it or just forget about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you knew her well, this would be fine but she is a complete stranger.

In this situation, I wouldn't say anything,

I would try to go to the store more often around the time you saw him that day and wait outside of it (and see If you see him again).

If you do, talk with him.

But don't let it be known, you are waiting for him just say something like waiting for my mom to pick me up.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's not creepy at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I might be awkward. You don't know if he has a girlfriend or if the saleslady will tell him. So just go more often and you might bump into him again. Why don't you ask your friends if they know of a place that has the same color or style as the one you saw him wearing?

• if you reeeeaaalyyy want to, casually buy some stuff & talk to her and be like "who was that cute guy you were talking to the other day" or like ask if she actually knows him and what's his name stuff like that, but sound as casual as possible