Poll: Who cares more about looks? Ugly, Average or Pretty people?

Personally I find only average people care significantly about looks.

Physically ugly people don't care because they've been ostracized negatively their whole lives about it.

Physically pretty people get ostracized for their looks but in a different manner like she must be sleeping with the boss, or that good looking guy who always gets into fights with weenies trying to prove themselves

But for some reason average or mediocre people like 4-6s, think they deserve 7-10s, especially men.

Remember this is YOUR opinion. Don't spam other people's answers.

• Ugly
    36% (4)14% (1)28% (5)Vote
  • Average
    18% (2)14% (1)17% (3)Vote
  • Pretty
    27% (3)72% (5)44% (8)Vote
  • *Insert politically correct, non-offensive answer*
    19% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Feedback indicates:

Pretty girls and Ugly boys are the most likely culprits

0|0
17|3

Most Helpful Girl

• well, generalizing is a bit BS, but if you are going to, it's beautiful people who care most about looks, because, yeah, it helps to be born with good bone structure, but anyone over 20 has to work hard to meet and maintain their full potential of pretty, so it has to be a high priority if they work that hard at it.

People who don't maintain their looks to such high standards are less likely to be super judgmental of others, they're out there of course, but in less frequent numbers.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe its different for girls because girls can cheat easily with make up.

With men its different. In my department, the men don't work out but they're buff because our work entails heavy labor.

• yeah, but MOST men don't work in labour intensive jobs, they have to go to gyms like the rest of us.

What Girls Said 16

• It's subjective. Some pretty people are pretty because they take care of themselves and have these morning rituals and routines that take a while just so they can look in top shape. Other pretty people could wear unflattering clothes and still be completely pretty but they don't even care because physical appeal isn't important to them. Some ugly people really try hard to be pretty, while other ugly people have given up. Average people are split up in the same way pretty people are.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to generalize then I would be hot and ugly people

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty people

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • The average guys

0|0
    0|0
  • The uggos

0|0
    0|0
  • The hotties

0|0
    0|0
  • The uggos

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the pretty people but I've noticed some uggos(mostly boys) that care too much about looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it can be generalized into one group ("ugly, average or pretty") that cares more about looks. How much a person cares about their looks is directly correlated with their self esteem and how they feel about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • so out of those 3 groups which group has the lowest self esteem?

• Show All
    • I thank you for that, but I also live in the real world. How a person prioritizes looks is completely subjective to their psyche...not how they actually look.

• pretty sure it has to do with maturity level. I'm in the 18-25 age range so its more obvious

What Guys Said 3

• The pretty people lol. They are after all generally the ones who focus so hard on staying pretty and also only date pretty people. Studies have shown this to be true.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be all of the three

0|0
    0|0