Why do guys?

I'm curious about, why is it when guy go out with there girlfriends and they see a girl whos looking at them they start kissing on there girlfriends and look at the other girl again. Basically I was at work today and this really nice looking guy come in with his girlfriend and he caught my eye because he was really well dressed and had a nice face, well anyway he saw me looking at him ( I wasn't gawking by the way lol) and he started kissing in his girl and looked at me after I felt so awkward. And earlier on another guy did the same thin but he wasn't what I would call attractive. All in all I just want to know is there a reason guys do that or am I just over thinking it. I have actually noticed it before today as well though

Lol thanks everyone for your answer, I just wanted to know because I notice it a fair bit ( other guys ) And just so you know I'm not a weirdo who just continuously stared at the guy I just kept seeing him looking at me so I looked back at hit FIT face hahaha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally wouldn't do that. If someone were to, I'd assume it's because he wants to see your reaction.

But I doubt that, guys don't make girls jealous for no reason or intentionally like girls do. He probably saw you staring at him as he was kissing her and just looked at you to figure out why you're watching them make out.

• No I saw him and he looked at me so I then had a proper look at him and that when he saw me looking at him a started kissing his girlfriend neck stood behind her and looked up at me again, it was so awkward I looked away I didn't no wheather to laugh or what luckily I had to go sort out something out.. ( I wasn't stood around watching him kiss his girlfriend by the way, I hate PDA, its just we kept seening each other around why he was shopping and I was just curious because iv noticepd it before

• Honestly, the whole thing seems weird.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls do it all the time.. I think people are trying to say to their spouse that they shouldn't worry about other people ... and that they are sticking with them.. a kind of reassurance.. it is also a signal to other people to forget it !

• I bet he just caught your eye after he kissed his girl. It means nothing but he is probably wondering why you are looking at him kissing his girl.

• have you ever thought its because you kept looking at him... you know its a bit hard not to look at the person in the corner of your eye looking straight at you.

the army tell troops not to look directly at someone your trying to sneak up on cause your mind instantly notices when someones looking at you.

its even more awekwardly noticeable when you keep looking away then back again etc. in short

STOP STARING AT STRANGERS lol

• Men in general do this? As for this one person, no idea.

What Girls Said 2

• perhaps he did it so his girlfriend wouldn't get jealous

• So far you haven't got a proper answer. It's not in your head I see it all the time. My ex would do this. If there was a girl in skimpy clothing that he glanced at he'd usually get all affectionate and lovey with me. I think it's not a conscious thing because he wouldn't even be staring at the other girl more the glance that I would have given her too. From what he would say while kissing me sometimes it was like the other girl reminded him how amazing/hot his girlfriend is. It's looking at other girls and deciding they got the best one.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear. Of course it doesn't mean the others girls are prettier than you but to the man who loves them they are. Love is blind and all that jazz. I think it's sweet because guys are unaware that they're doing it.