Didn't God think that when he created black women, he wasn't doing them a favor?

For some reason. in this very decade. many men seem to hate black women looks even when black women are kind or are down to earth. I don't even see how black men want to still stay around us. It is like LIKE a type of racism, maybe the media is involved. The media determines what is hot and in and also what is status.

Now even in the old racist days, black women had an abundance of men, now since everyone is freed, we have almost no one looking for us, even when we are at our best.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you're forgetting at one point we were all black. We all originated from Africa. People left Africa and different civilizations started. Their skin tones adapted to current climates they were living in. You don't need melanin in Russia the temperature reaches minus. In Africa temperature can reach 40C, hence need melanin in their skin to protect themselves.

There are two physical features that black women generally have, that no women of other ethnicity have. Thicker lips and big butts. Guys love butts. Not to mention darker skin tone can vary from light/caramel to choca/ebony.

Lets leave God aside, but your idea that guys don't like black girls is flawed. They don't have problem in Canada? In UK or Europe? So why in US ... Ghetto. Their is association with black girls being ghetto, they are loud, speak Ebonics. It turns guys off. Guys just don't find ghetto personalities appealing. Also black girls generally tend to be on the heavier side, a lot of black girls who are fit have killer bodies. But proportionally black girls tend to be fat. So of course guys aren't going to notice fat girls regardless of ethnicity, just like girls aren't going to notice fat guys.

Also black girls keep to themselves and never intermingle, never go to parties or hang out with others. So there is never an opportunity to know any black girls, guys simply assume black girls don't wanna hang out with us.

Have you notice in interracial relationships with black girls, the biggest proportion is black girls who are educated. Why? Well first they don't act or speak ghetto. They are more likely to intermingle and hang out with others. So guys are comfortable with them. They don't see a black girl, but a girl they find interesting. It does not mean black girls aren't physically attractive but simply unapproachable. I like black girls, plenty of guys like black girls, there are guys who only date black girls and that's it.

So you want other guys to notice you how about you act or speak like 90% of the population. Get fit. Make non-black friends. Hang out, do things together, go to parties, intermingle. Then come back and tell us other guys don't find black girls attractive. Yes you will be called whitewashed like its such a bad thing. But you wouln't have a problem other guys approaching you.

I don't know ... having genetically hot a$$ I think god did black girls plenty a favor. Black girls are very attractive believe me, I love black girls. And there are many attractive black models and the number is increasing.

What Guys Said 18

• For some reason. in this very decade. many women seem to hate Asian men looks even when Asian men are kind or are down to earth. I don't even see how Asian men want to still stay around us. It is like LIKE a type of racism, maybe the media is involved. The media determines what is hot and in and also what is status.

Now even in the old country, Asian men had an abundance of women, now since everyone thinks we have a small penis, we have almost no one looking for us, even when we are at our best.

Sound familiar?

• God is a jerk if he even exist. However I find nothing wrong with black chicks and treat anyone fairly. The exception is the stereotype. I cannot stand white, Asian, blacks, gays etc who take their way of life to extremes. A gay guy who acts normal is fine. Gay parades Marching down the street in drag is disgusting. A black woman who handles her business and treats people nice sounds like a good catch. A black woman who talks tough shakes her finger and has three kids in the back of a caddy with rap blaring is gross. Same for white dudes who drive around blaring country with a rebel flag on the back of their dodge ram pickup chewing tabac and putting other races down. Its just retarded.

• When God created the first black woman He was showing off. Black women are gorgeous. Knock of the self-defecation.

• It's partially because of Ebonics and other African American cultural behaviors that make people see black women that are like that as being shallow and unitelligent. It's also just a matter of preference.I'm white and I find I'm more attracted to black women and Asian women than women from my own race. This could also just be your personal experience, for example there are examples of intellectual athletes even if I only meet stereotypical jocks.

I also agree with the God comment, and take this from someone with 12 years of Catholic School under his belt.

Just look around, be pleasant, and focus on what matters in life.

Also if it helps try flirting with guys to get a gage on who is interested. I know I would respond if a black girl was flirting with me. They just don't seem to

• I can't stand women complaining that men don't like them.

You just sit there expecting for men to approach you and if they don't you figure it is because they don't like you. To me, if a woman is very different from myself (race, height, age, socio-economic status) I'm always hesitant to approach because I think that chances are slim they would like someone like me. If I really like her I will approach, but a lot of guys like me won't.

Girls, plenty of guys like you, no matter what you look like. You just need to express your interest more. There's no shame in telling a guy you like him.

• You simply don't get it because you are a white man in a seat of privellege who will seldomly IF EVER experience the type of discrimination black women do.

• You don't need to preach to me and give your little speech to me. White people are always acting like issues like this are just a figment of imagination and it's a pain in the ass. You do not understand because you are a white man. Don't pretend that what she's talking about is bs. Yes, for some black women it's what I said to you but the difference is that there are many people of different ethnicities who judge/stereotype black women and call us ugly compared to other races.

• But is it really about comparing? I'm ugly compared to celebrities, that doesn't mean I can't get a date. Even if black women (or fat women or extremely tall women) are less desirable, they still can get a date 100x easier than a guy. Tough luck for guys? Nah, they just have to try harder. What do you think is more realistic? Increase your own efforts or try and change the beauty ideal?

• No its true many men are not attracted or less attracted to black women.But it's those who look like sh*t and talks sh*t.If you find a really down to earth BW and she is unattractive physically some don't date her(sadly).And some will and vice versa.Like that there are other people of races who may look like sh*t and talk sh*t and no guy would be attracted to her.Every races have imperfections and your job is to correct it,If any women of any race looks good I mean take care of herself and gets pretty (I am not telling you should look like a model).And happily everyone can look pretty,trust me.Do something about your looks and see how many guys are attracted to you.But it's always good to get someone who love you for inside but its hard I know but not impossible. :)

• God didn't create black women, humans staying in Africa did.

• What are you talking about? I find a good many black women VERY attractive just like I find a good many white, asian, Hispanic, Indian, arab, etc, women attractive. In fact, I like it that black girls are more likely to cut their hair really short because I think short hair is sexy.

• meh. All of my black female friends have boyfriends

• Not sure tbh. Out of all the girls I know, most of the ones who are successful with men (be that they are in relationships, or getting approached and asked out on dates) are black. Some of my black girl friends are even married already.

• I know you are trying to explain, but still a racist and stupid question. I did report it.

• sweet heart I love black women talk to me its like no black women wants me at all!

• Well, it happened.

• I think if you let go of god then you will understand the world a lot easier and you will see it for what it really is. I am certain your life will be better because of it

• Well, there is no god, sooooooooooo...

• God doesn't exist. That's your first mistake.

• God screws a lot of people over especially the Jews. I don't know why everybody hates the jews but apparently god wants it that way

• So wait, is it God's fault or the media's fault? Or men's fault?

You're just hitting everyone with this post lol

• no if he knew the media would be this bad, and propel men to dislike us, why did we have to be here.

• Read Moloch's answer above

What Girls Said 12

• No. It is annoying when people constantly pity themselves though, such as these types of questions. If no one liked black women don't you think black people would not exist anymore? Obviously plenty of black women have boyfriends and get married. Come on...smh. Not trying to be mean but enough with the pity party, it's getting old.

• Oh give it a rest. If you have a chip on your shoulder, no man, no matter his race, will ever want to be with you.

• OMG I'm tired of you bitches crying about being black. Ever stop to think that it's not your race, it's your looks. If you look like Sheryl Underwood of course you can't get a man. If you look like Kelly Rowland you can. That simple. Yes, people are racist against blacks but don't let it break you down. A bad bitch is still a bad bitch whether she black, brown, yellow or red.

• I believe in God, and I don't think he makes any mistakes, so I don't view being a black woman as an inconvenience. Every race has its stigmas and stereotypes, and it's unfortunate that there are people in the world who still believe the hype. I know that I don't fit the negative stereotypes about black women, and if some pathetic people want to make assumptions based on my appearance, then that's their problem. Not mine. I'm shooting for the stars - halfway through undergrad and already researching grad schools - and I'm not going to let any stereotypes or racist people hold me back.

• Actually evelution is the real culprit not God. ( I believe in God by the way). Your lack of confidence in yourself is most likely the reason your not attracting men. Any avrerage Joe can get a boyfriend or girlfriend because their personility offers a lot. You know over time looks fade but personality stays with you and can become even better with personal life experiences.

• What did the so-called "Prehistoric" creatures evolve from, and what did they evolve into? And given the staggering complexity of the human eye, is it really likely to have evolved from a random single-cell that somehow leapt forth from the primordial stew?

• looks attract first, know that.

• If you believe in yourself and walk with your head held high, and walk with confidence will increase your chances quite a lot actually .

• These black women questions are getting very repetitive.

Maybe if we stopped bringing negative attention to ourselves..

• "These black women questions are getting very repetitive."

Understatement of the century, lol. I've been here for over two years, and the Black women questions were still around when I joined.

• really? beyonce is a standard for beauty even in my country,and we don't even have black people here

• Who said black women are not beautiful? Think Beyonce, Kerry Washington, Zoe Saldana and many others. Don't blame God for what materialistic humans do!

• what? are you serious haha

• Because god doesn't exist. Everything makes so much more sense when you realize the universe is unfair and no ultimate creator exists.

• It's a blessing in disguise

• how so my dear? I really would like to know...I am boy crazy!

• It seems like a lot of black women on this site are so sure no man wants them, ofcourse there is guys that don't like black women or black people even, but you shouldn't focus on them. ofcourse there is men that wants you, but yes I think maybe the media is to blame a little when they show the ghetto chick on tv. But I hope people knows that everything you see on TV aren't true.