Is floral print in style?

how does it look? a guy friend of mine said that he hated when girls wore flower prints but I think its cute (and in fashion!). what do you think?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• some prints are really adorable and cute. I mean if you watch the runway shows for gucci or diane von ferstenberg, there are a lot of floral prints. floral prints are a definite must have for this seaso, but they have to be sheer. I've got a few tops and dresses but they're different, they aren't opague but a little lighter.

• Thanks! lol I know this because I shop often. I've got so many of those tops right now, a skirt which is sheer but has a lining underneath and the ones with lace are real must have tis season!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's cute! You should wear what you want regardless of what some guy thinks. I can't count the number of times I've committed crimes of fashion but...it doesn't bother me in the least. Plus, prints are lovely for summer.

• I think it's really cute! and it's a nice look for spring and summer, and what's one opinion, everyone has their own. Just wear what you like. It's what gives you your own sense of style.

• it's in style and some floral prints are cute. screw what your guy friend thinks everyone has different opinions, and yours is that you like floral prints so wear it!