Girls, what do you mean hot boys/guys?

Girls what type of body you look in guys? That is more muscular, fatty or slim you look better. What do you think about hot guys ?

Thanks all...

All are saying they like tall, slim & broad shoulders & little bit muscle.

Nice... every one are the best answerer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, so many different types of guys can be "hot". I've noticed that I'm more physically attracted to fair-skinned blonds who are relatively tall and leaner.

HOWEVER, I'm not going to lie and say that when I see a less lean, more muscular but shorter darker guy I don't get weak in the knees.

What Girls Said 20

• This is subjective and I don't think you'll get just one answer because of this. For me I'm attracted to average or even husky men. I don't want to date walking bones in skin, I'm not one that's impressed by excessive bulky massive muscles, and no one likes morbidly obese.

But looks mean nothing if is personality is repulsive or if he lacks confidence in himself.

• it all depends on whose looking, I personally do not like body builders, a girl next to me may LOVE body builders and think they are hot. whose to say one of us is wrong?

i dated a fat guy who I thought was sexy, my man went from athletic to chubby and I still find him sexy and I hooked up with a super skinny guy that wasn't sexy in my opinion but I did like his body overall. of course other girls might disagree.

now my overall answer is a thick man who has strong muscles and veins I can see. that's hot all year round lol.

• Personally, I like chubby guys...i dunno, there's just something cuddly and cute about it...i don't really dig muscular built guys...

• To me, height doesn't matter on a guy as long as he's taller than me, but most guys are because I'm 5'3. I like them to have thicker bodies, I guess, with broad shoulders and really big shoulder/back muscles and biceps, not necessarily a six pack, but at least some definition in the stomach.

• I don't look for any type of body, it's the personality that matters. Also I've noticed that you can't always tell, how "in-shape" a guy is, because guys(at least around where I live) tend to wear quite baggy clothes.

Although obesity and I-spend-every-day-at-the-gym-and-only-drink-protein-shakes-muscularity is quite off-putting for me.

• soccer bodies.

• If they do swimming or gymnastics, that's a good body. (oh, and they're really good at either of those sports) think Jake Dalton? link

Not overly muscular. That's gross. lol

• Honestly, it's less about the body, but more about the face.

However, I don't like flab on guys. At all. Either thin or muscular would do.

• I like tall REALLY skinny guys with nice hands and big noses.

• slim and athletic is nice but not required

• Athletic/ slim body type

• Muscular but not too muscular. Just enough to show that he has toned arms and a chest. Hate fat and slim bodies. Also love facial hair and broad muscular shoulders omggggg.

• slim but with a little bit of muscles, broad shoulders

• I like some upper body muscle, and nice smile, good teeth, genuine, easy to talk with, and a nice butt helps. Yes, good looking does matter but is not everything.

• it depends, mostly slim with a little muscles

• Tall, slim, athletic, broad shoulders~ <3

• I like men with mesomorph type of body, and very tall.

• think enrique iglesias

• tall, toned, and has a great smile.

• This is going to sound shallow... but the hottest body for me personally, is one that is on the leaner side but still with muscles. The most important muscles for me in order is 1. Abs 2. Pecks 3. Arms. And being tall is a plus. But that's just physical, obviously not all guys have the hottest/most ideal bodies, so if you have a good personality you'll be a catch too.

What Guys Said 1

• It varies, but I think in general, most women would find this the most attractive: link