Guys, I can't iron my hair. What to do with it?

It looks all frizzy, but flat ironing my hair makes it look like straw after a while. So what should I do? Oils haven't worked yet.. I'd like some advice because hair that looks shabby isn't attractive at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• What are you doing with the oils? Maybe you should try a hot oil treatment.

It could be possible that your hair might need some moisture restoration. You could do this by deep conditioning. There is a deep conditioner where you mix eggs, honey and mayo in a bowl and put it in your hair. You have to make sure to have some kind of heat though, which you can acquire by putting a plastic cap on your hair and letting it sit for about an hour or going under the dryer for 10-20 minutes.

It could be heat damage from the previous times you've straightened your hair.

This was a helpful video:

link

My suggestion is try braiding styles to give your hair a break and it looks really tidy. My favorite is the crown braid.

What Guys Said 1

• You should just visit the salon and let them deal with it.

What Girls Said 4

• Deep condition it & stop heat use with blow dryer

• really? olive oil doesn't help? maybe buy some anti frizz spray

• What helps me is hair serum, do you consider it an oil? or maybe deep conditioning can help.

• curl it with a curling iron