GIRLS: Why do you like Tall Guys?

I like them but I don't really know what to answer for this apart from the fact that they make me feel small which is always a good thing. But is that really a legitimate reason? I wouldn't rule all short guys our just for the sake of it but they stand out to me more, excuse the pun.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls like it because its like te guy can protect her. I don't really have a preference for height or anything

• Is a shorter man incapable of protecting a woman? I guarantee if you were in a public place and some wacko started shooting away, that short man will cover you up just as quickly as a taller man. Yes he will.

• I agree with you I just said what other girls think

What Guys Said 1

• Biology! Specifically evolutionary biology!

But you don't care. :/ No one ever cares. We already know the answer as a race.

What Girls Said 7

• In my case its not so much about stature but strength and width. I can't stadn being with a guy who is skinnier than me cause I feel fat and unsexy around him.

• they look sexy and make me feel small

• Just more attracted to a man towering me. It feels more comforting.

• better to hug ^_^

• I feel small and feminine. I prefer tall guys, I'm tall myself. I live and work in a male-dominated industry and if a guy can make me feel like a girl, then he's ahead of the others. The only short guys I've been attracted to were extremely attractive and confident... its purely from a sexual perspective. All of my long-term guys have been talller than me.

• Because I would rather have a tall guy than a midget

• masculine, make you feel protected, etc.

but it doesn't matter to me because I'm really short so any guy is tall lol