Do you think brown skin looks gross? This is a general question.

I have heard bad things about the color, how do you feel, do you think it's hard to be attracted to someone who has medium brown skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. I am sure there will be some people who do believe brown skin is gross and unappealing. For the most part, most people tend to favor some color to the skin. Medium brown skin is common in some races and I find it extremely attractive. I really don't think that all of the tanning products and services would be profitable if others didn't feel the same and sought to acquire some color in their skin.

Being attracted to someone of medium brown skin is irrelevant. If I am not attracted to her eyes, then her complexion really doesn't matter. If I am attracted to her eyes and she just so happens to have medium brown skin, well there you go...that's your answer, a resounding yes.

What Guys Said 5

• In case you haven't noticed, white girls sit in the sun all day trying to get as brown as they possibly can. This is because people with white skin look sickly and corpselike. Stop actin like you're 12 years old! Oops, you ARE 12 years old.

• I don't know where you get this complex from...why would girls risk skin cancer going to tanning salons, and/or lounging in the sun to tan naturally,

to get "uglier"?

I find all skin tones attractive. :)

• brown skin looks gross? god no!

Last time I checked...a good chunk of ethnicities worldwide are of brown-ish skin color! lol

• No.

• I have brown skin. I like it.

What Girls Said 7

• No I think it's great

• Never in a million years would I think so darling.

The pleasures of no needing too tan, and having yummy caramel skin is a blessing.

• I think it's beautiful!

• I think its gorgeous, if not then wh ydo girls tan?

• No, medium brown skin is pretty

• no I think it looks lovely

• Noooooooooooo. I would never think that. My skin is beautiful!