Girls how do you feel if you catch a guy looking at your legs

if you're out in public and wearing a short skirt or something similar, how does it make you feel if you catch a random guy looking at your legs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it! As long as he's not being psychotic about staring, it's always nice to feel appreciated lol.

What Girls Said 9

• Give a smile and keep walking.

• well what I'm thinking is ''NO! stop it! look away or I will punch you.'' but I know that people have a right to look at whatever they want to,it does make me feel uncomfortable but that's no reason to punch people.

• thats understandable, but then why do you wear them if you don't want guys to look?

• um read my question, I'm talking about when girls wear short skirts, not tight, you know, when you can actually see their legs. and why are you talking about older guys? of course if it was an old man you would be creepd out, but I don't mean older guys, just guys in general

• tights don't really make much of a difference,guys look anyway,not to mention knee-high socks. and older guys are guys too,like I said,it's just ESPECIALLY creepy when they do it

• I love it! I always give a nice smile back, that's why I wear a short skirt and high heels, I love showing off my long and sexy legs.

• I would be ashamed and get uncomfortable.

• Never hAppened caz I never wear short stuff without leggings……

• I forget how to walk naturally

• I would get uncomfortable

• I just get really flattered.

• I enjoy it. My legs are one of my favorite features so when a guy admires it I feel even better.

What Guys Said 2

• A girl caught me looking at her ass yesterday, she decided to walk back my direction and stare and give me a naughty smile. lol It all depends on what kind of girl she is...

• Depends on the girl