Would a lightning bolt tattoo look good on a thin guy?

I really want to get a tattoo and I've downloaded an app which shows what a tattoo would look like on you and I saw a tattoo of a black lightening bolt down my side Would this look good on a guy or stupid ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not sure enough to be asking this question, you probably shouldn't get it. It's gonna be on you for the rest of your life so don't get it unless you're 100% sure. Maybe you would feel more confident about one that had more meaning behind it instead of just looking good.

• That's basically what I was gonna tell him. If you have to ask, then you have your answer.

What Girls Said 3

• Get something that you want not something that some app says look good on you

• lol don't depend on an app. I love tattoos on tall thin men, just make sure you think twice. It's permanent.

• get something meaningfull for you not just anything you find

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would look better on a big muscular guy, it would show off the biceps well, for example.

It might just make you look thinner!

• I'm pretty sure the only thing a lightning bolt looks "good" on is a ten year old's bike.

• Doesnt matter how big you are, tattoos are tattoos.