How many of us guys cry or get teary eyed?

Sounds pretty feminine I know, but I have the balls to admit it, I get teary eyed when certain things happen, such as my dog dying. I never cry, but I get emotional, for example if I think about my dog, that we recently put to sleep, my eyes start to water. So there I admit it. I think most men do have moments like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's great that a guy can let out his emotions...not for every little day things but if it's because of something meaningful and important like ur dog dying for example it really shows that the guy has compassion and sympathy. if there was like a death and the guy hardly showed any emotions and just stood there like a rock I would wonder what's wrong with him mentally..

What Girls Said 2

• Well almost every boyfriend or close guy friend I've know has cryed more then me and I'm not that tough, I cry an average amount. But so I think it's over-rated that 'guys don't cry.' Because they do... alot.

• I do not think guys cry a lot, but yah we do have emotions

• There is nothing wrong with getting teary eyed or crying. Crying is not a solely feminine activity. Your perfectly normal.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I do when it has to do with strong emotions like when my dog was put to sleep because she was very ill or whenever it has to do with other emotions.

• I do! But it takes a lot for it to happen. And it's not like I don't have feelings because I do. It's nothing to be ashamed of. But I'm more likely to be more along the lines of depressed than anything else.