Is there any way to convince hot blond girl I want more than sex?

to be honest I don't know her that well , I've seen her and her gf's a couple times at local bar , the blond is just amazing and super good looking , she has noticed me but she's like 19 but looks older and picked up that I liked her body as I was checking her out one night and I think she just thinks I want sex .

so not sure if I can recover but she is single and we live in a smaller town so maybe there is something I could do or is the damage allready done and also her one girlfriend seemed kind of interested when I first saw them would it be OK to get to know her to get closer to the one I really want or is the other friend going to get hurt and annoyed if I do that just to get near the hot blonde

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know her and talk to her and start from there. Be flirty and if she's into you you have a chance

• my only real chance would be to start a conversation at bar as that's only place I've seen her lately , we really don't know each other very well

What Girls Said 4

• DO NOT use her friend to get closer to her, you will come out of it on the wrong side and end up looking like a prick. Try having an actual conversation with her without your eyes wandering to her t*ts or ass. If all you're doing is checking her out; scanning her body, focusing on her looks then why would she think anything other than you just want sex.

• i agree there is reasons why she thinks I just want sex at this point , that's why I'm not sure if its going anywhere , I just though if her friend was interested I could try and talk to her and that might get me into the group a bit and meet the other girls she knows , but I'm not interested enough in the friend to want to date her at this point if that's what you though

• No I didn't mean anything to do with dating her but simply cosying up to her, a little playful flirting maybe. Basically using her interest in you to gain access to her friend. Its a sh*tty move and will cause them to completely outcast you. Focus your attention on the girl that interests you

• try to get to know her in a deeper level and tell her what you really want from her. if you are honest she will know you are, and don't use the friend unless she knows you will only be frineds.

• Stop mentioning her looks. Women period hate that.

• i've never mentioned her looks to her but she did notice I was looking at her and checking her out

• Start a good convo with her

What Guys Said 1

• A hot girl would need to have something going on in her life besides her looks in order to start believing Men could be interested in her for more than just sex.

• yeah I think that may be the problem here she is just too good looking and no other reason for me to pay any attention to her as I'm older and we don't have any friends in common or anything else in common other than we go to a few of the same bars and I don't see that as being enough to start a relationship out of or I'd have dated a lot of other girls from that bar by now