Guys what do you think about stylish girls?

I figure guys my age don't really pay attention to this stuff, but in general, what do you think of a girl who likes to dress nice? She isn't snobby and doesn't always wear designer crap from head to toe (Like wearing all Coach or Ralph lauren or Hollister or something) but she likes to look good. And another random one, what do you think of those thick black glasses that people wear now? I have some that I switch out with contacts sometimes and they say Dolce & Gabbana on the side and it sparkles in the sun. Do you think that would make me look snobby and stuff? No one has ever said that but I'm just wondering...

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres nothing wrong with wearing clothes that fit you better and make you feel better and more comfortable. I won't pretend I know all the labels in girls clothes but I notice what girls are wearing, and it plays abig part in my 1st impression of her. Who cares if you look snobby - just don't be snobby. Way I think about it is, If you think you look good, Then you do. If you think you look stupid, Then you do. As for the glasses, I think they only work on some girls, If you have the option of contacts, Id go with them. But hey, its up to you.

What Guys Said 3

• I like women that know how to dress with style, but are still well grounded and congruent with what they wear - go for it

• I say hell yes you should look good! In fact, its one of my requirements that a woman is a good dresser and knows what doesn't work on her lol. who wants a chick that doesn't know how to dress for every occasion?

• Haha loved the random hell yes.

• the black rimmed ones?, were brought into popularity by the emo people, I dk how they became a thing of dolce and gabbana, but I love girls who have a sense of fashion and style

What Girls Said 0