Your most awkward situation?

I was in class and everyone was taking a test.

I had felt uncomfortable(menstrual)

so I went to stand up to leave for the restroom

then I queefed. People stared at me and I ran out of the class room.

Whats your most awkward situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine refers more to my stupidity, lol. This is good for a laugh.

My first semester in college I had one night class.

i get out of my first class at 11 am, I went home and fell asleep for a while because I was up all night before doing a project. I woke up late for my night class, in a rush, and I remember putting on my shoes, but it was dark in my room. And I go to class, right, and in the middle of class I say to myself (in my head) "my feet feel funny?" and look down and I was wearing two different shoes. And I say out loud "Oh my god!" like king freaking moron and the professor stops the lecture to give me a "what's going on?" stare. So I said "Oh, Never-mind" and we stared at each other for another minute. I was waiting for the tumble weeds to roll by, lol. But nobody ever noticed my two different shoes, and it was most awkward trying to walk confidently so as nobody would notice. And I think I pulled it off because nobody said nothing about it, but it was definitely strange because it was one of those situations where I knew something I didn't want anyone else to know what a stupid thing I did.

What Guys Said 3

• Queefed FTW! haha

Ok so... about a year ago I liked this girl, and and I was walking behind her in the hallway. I wasn't like staring for a longgg time or anything, but I was looking at her butt. When I looked up I saw she caught me, and then we had to sit next to each other for the next two hours in Chem class. Good times! lol

• When I was about 14, I was in a retail store with a friend. I walked past a shelf full of merchandise, and it collapsed just after I walked by it. So all eyes were on me as if I were the one who did it.

• Boner in sweat pants moments.

"Hey there, come to the front of the board and discuss it..."

"Please... I'd rather not."

What Girls Said 2

• one day when I was going to work I couldn't find my matching coordinates like the colours didn't match because some shirts weren't dried yet so I ended up wearing beige pants with this giraffe/ safari print top, that never happened again.

• I can't think of my most awkward situation right now, but I've done that before. I was in English and the girl in front of me turned around and looked at me. I just said "what?" kind of agressively, like, "what do you want, why are you looking at me?". She turned around and never said anything. I THINK she was the only one that heard it at least, but it was still pretty awkward. Sadly, I'm sure I've had worse.