What guys think of this bathing suit?

What do you guys think of this bathing suit with these shorts good or not? link

link

Im not really a bathing suit person but I REALLY like this one what do you think of this combination? It comes in orange too :)

• Its good!
  • It sucks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Id wear them!

• I think they would be be very comfortable

• Haha exactly but I wouldn't get orange.i wear swim shorts but its like shorts since I can't find trunks but its to hide stretch marks

What Guys Said 11

• It's okay, but rather than the bathing suit with those shorts. I think it'd be hotter if you had normal bikini bottoms and you wore the bathing suit shorts over them when you were being active on the beach or what not and then took them off when you were hanging out and getting sun.

• It looks like the bathing suit already comes with a pair of shorts, why wear extra shorts over it?

Not really, my kind of suit, but if you like the conservative bathing suits then I guess you can go with it, I like orange better than teal.

• Ik I just don't like those kind I just think it shows to much but I think that's just me

• Yes, it looks cute with the shorts; I'd go for the orange myself if you want to show off a little.

• It looks kind of tomboyish but if its your style then go ahead.If I saw a girl wearing that I wouldn't mind. Just dress for youself

• Skimpier bikinis usually look better but I actually really like this one.

• looks fine...I guess...

• I like it a lot.

• ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• It's quite good.

• from my understanding it is that girls shouldn't be wearing boys swimsuits over top of a womans suit but what the heck do I know, right?

• Not the best but don't show off your stuff for people's approval

What Girls Said 8