Do you think men and women were made for each other?

I feel like they are. When a men looks at a women's body, they are pleased and when a women looks at a men's body they are also please. The opposite physicallity attracts one another, as well as their opposite personalities, even if they don't admit it.

If there's any confusion, this question is meant only about straight men and women
and I have nothing against people who are LGBT. I'm sorry if my question made it think that I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• QA - I agree 100% with what you said. It's a beautiful thing, or at least it can be.

Women who think like udolipixie (below) are sad. She exemplifies the feminist mindset. It must suck to always be so bitter and see the world in such a twisted way.

What Guys Said 7

• Not really sure what the point of the question is but it certainly does look like a penis and a vagina were designed in such a way to work together.

And I don't agree with the cliche that "opposites attract". It's true for magnets, yes. But we also say things like "my girlfriend/boyfriend and I have a lot of things in common". Not as black and white as magnets.

• I had no idea...

• You're right

Nothing more needs to be said

• I have to admit that male and female human behavior does compliment really well. It's impressive.

• ._. I feel horrible for being the only one who managed to read the question as it was and not draw any ridiculous conclusions.

• thank you for being the first to actually answer my question! haha

• Yes, they are for each other because there's an attraction supposed to set

• Yeah, especially when spooning. It sort of feels like she fits to me like, like we're pieces of a puzzle. I am happy to be close and able to comfort her and she's happy that my body gives off a lot of excess heat.

• You don't believe people can be gay or bisexual, do you?

• what do you mean? I believe there are people with a gay gene who are influenced from the environment as well. I guess this question was meant for straight people. Sorry, I honestly have nothing against people who are gay or bisexual.

• so what? why is everyone making such a big deal of one question? and do I look like I honestly care if people like my question or not? you're the one making a big deal out of it, not me. and I could come on this site whenever I feel like it. I'm not going to stop just because somebody doesn't like what I wrote.

• just calling it how I see it yo

What Girls Said 5

• Do you think men and women were made for each other?

No since I think it'd be a sh*tty match up in my opinion as I tend to see hetero relationships as gals acting like abused dogs seeking male appreciation from bitter resentful misogynists or apologists.

I don't think guys and gals complement each other well as in my opinion it's not a well suited complement to match gals up with group that has oppressed and mistreated her group throughout history and presently vehemently denies that oppression/mistreatment while still having misogyny and sexism against gals in society (which is also denied).

• I agree that there are guys who treat women like crap, but it goes the other way around too. And besides, not all men are jerk and a**holes

• You are entitled to your own opinions, but I just think it's wrong that majority of girls hate the male generation due to what they hear.

• Tit for tat in my opinion as I find the majority of guys hate the female generation due to what they hear at least in my country, America, where there are Anti-American women movements and the view of American gals as stuck up narcissitic entitled parasitic princesses on pedestals who are unfeminine (aka doesn't do as he wants).

I don't see too many guys positively talking about gals or relationships with gals. So yeah I don't think it's 'wrong' for most gals to hate the male generation.

• I agree. I mean look at the sexual reproductive organs for example, they obviously connect. There is only one way to truly MAKE a baby which seems to be a high factor in the world which is with one man and one woman. I don't have a problem with the LGBT but a girl and a girl can't physically MAKE a baby and the same for two guys, it just doesn't work that way.

• Is this suppose to be some badly hidden reference to homosexuality

• my question may have sounded like that, but I didn't mean to make it sound like I hate homosexuality. I was simply implying about straight people because I myself am straight. but again, I have nothing against about anyone who's gay, bi, trans, or anything. LOVE EVERYONE

• There are a lot of questions referencing homosexuality = bad so forgive my jumping to conclusions.

As long as we remember that we are different. That guys can't mind read us, if we want them to know we have to say it, if we want to know something we have to ask but be prepared for the truth, what they say is what they mean and they don't necessarily mean to hurt us. Many men and women are jaded and speak about the opposite gender as though they were scum of the earth. Yes there are a**holes

• and bitches out there but the good ones out weigh the bad ones. Relationships take work and everything isn't going to be sunshine and roses all the time

• I agree with you, but sometimes it might just not work even if its meant to be so there is LGBT ahah if that makes sense.

• yes, I do think so, I think the qualities than men and women have compliment each other