Is eye contact a legitimate sign that someone likes you?

Just wondering what everyone thought, question says it all.

• It is a legitimate sign that someone may like you.
  • It isn't a legitimate sign that someone may like you.
  • ... Other... (please explain further in an answer)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• initially, eye contact can just mean interest. Theyre curious and want to observe you and get to know you more but they already like what they see. However, if you already know the person have been introduced are friends, and the eye contact is continuous and happens often, it sure is a huge sign he likes you!

• Eye contact can be a sign, or it could just be coincidental. If eye contact happens on a regular basis it's more likely to be a sign of someone liking you. If I like a guy I will probably try to get his eye contact or I might glance over to see if he's looking back.

• Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

• if it isn't creepy and they hold it for a long time, like say half a minute, I would say it means they have interest. I've had a lot of guys do that to me lately and I was a little dressier in terms of how I looked that day, so I caught their eye

What Guys Said 1

• i think eye contact shows you are getting comfortable with that person