Ladies can you take a look at my profile picture and tell me what you think?

Girls can you take a look at my profile picture and tell me if is good or bad cause I really have no clue and a little bit of information could be great thanks in advance! :D

Hello again :D I've got one more question for you ladies :)

Which picture is better my profile picture or this one

link

Thanks in advance ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got two b*tches on ya then you're doing well. Lookin fly

• Thank you :D But that wasn't the picture I was talking about I changed it I'll upload the picture which I wanted you girls to see, I am changing it in a moment I would love if you give me idea on that one.

• I just checked. It looks nice. Basic face pic.

Looked at your shirtless one, very impressed. It's hard to get an actual 6 pack and get shoulders like that. You must work out at least 3x a week and take supplement, get that extra mass.

I as well have a shirtless pic but I don't wanna put it as my profile pic... For several reasons :/

• Yea probably you shouldn't put a sh*tless picture :) Thank you so much for the answer!

What Girls Said 11

• I think you're cute and pretty attractive! but you should have more flattering pictures of you! And don't forget to smile (:

• Thank you so much :D You're so nice, I am not looking good when I smile ^^ :D

• I don't really like your photos, but I guess they are standard guy photos. You look like my firneds boyfriend ha ha so weird.

• maybe you don't like your friends boyfriend? :D Just kidding thanks for your comment :)

• def cute! ;) will you answer my question plz?

• I did read it, your sitation looks hopeless ;( Better find a new guy, if u'd want se. from me you could get it anytime lol :D

• I think you're gorgeous :)

• Thanks so much you're really a sweetheart! :D But the picture I am talking about is the one I have right now what do you think about it be honest please :D

• Which picture? I'm so confused loll haha

• hehe :D The one I have right now :)

• Uh you scared me :D I am just not used to smile at pictures usually I am very funny outside :D

• you are cute

• You are average

• what? That question was about a picture, which I changed long time ago, like a month ago.

• My sweet DarkAngel going anonymous.

• Yep lmao.

• Not bad ;)

• i don't like your sweatshirt

• anyway that wasn't the picture I was talking about, can you take a look at this one which is on my profile picture right now? Thanks in advance :)

• you are cuteish

• thank you! :D

• Want to know my honest opinion? I don't like pics of guys without shirts, they look too cocky normally, why would you put a pic without shirt on? it's like when girls take pics of them with a lot of cleavage and doing duck faces

• the problem is :D I have changed it ;d it wasn't that picture it was a different picture before :D usually I don't like this picture also, I don't have it on fb

• Hehe thanks and yeah it would be nice to talk

• There is only one way to talk :D if you send me friend request :) One question, you're 22 years old?

• I don't think it's a good picture of you. The ligting is not that good and it only makes the red spots on your face more noticeable. sorry! It also looks like someone candidly took a photo of you when you were hanging out with your friends. While that could be good sometimes. But in your case it's just meh.

What Guys Said 0