What do you look for in the ONE?

okay so what do you look for in a woman/man? .. and guys why is it hard for you commit ? like I've found that that is more common in men than women.. The reason is?

Most Helpful Girl

• i want a guy who is generous, caring, funny and smart. those would be the most important things he has to have

What Guys Said 3

• I abandoned this concept a long time ago because it's silly. If I can tolerate you, and you me, then we're good to go. That's not a lot of people.

• well, women file the majority of divorces so its a myth that women commit more then men. basically I am looking for a good girl. but they are hard to find in todays feminist world.

• It would always be the looks first.

What Girls Said 2

• If he's the one I guess I would want a guy that thinks tha tocmmunication in a relationship is a pretty big deal. I don't really have a type but I like guys that a re smart, funny and easygoing.

• Good looks

Confidence

Career oriented

Gentleman