My boyfriend says that he likes me best when I'm in sweats with no makeup on when I've just woken up?

It sounds so cliche, like I want to believe it, but it seems to good to be true. Like I feel ugly and gross when I just wake up, but he says that's when he likes me the best. Do any other guys feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I once had a fight and when I showed up at his place to talk it out, I had been crying all day. My eyes were swollen, I had no makeup on and looked like a wreck. He told me I should never wear makeup again because I looked so beautiful.

There's part of me that still doesn't quite believe him, but I can see how it'd be true. There's something about seeing someone without makeup that makes you feel like you're seeing the true person...even with some girl friends I have, on occasion I'd see them without make up and it's endearing.

What Guys Said 2

• I've definitely felt that way.

• Yup. We like natural. There is a time and a place for dressing up, but that's not every day. What a lot of guys like is you're just yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• They all feel that way. Girls dress up for themselves. If we dressed up for guys we would just be naked. If a man loves you when you feel your at your worst hold on to him and see what he has going on. Not all men say that.