Do you think its possible to crush on or fall in love with someone based on what they look like?

for example if they look like your type (personality based on their physical appearance)

also if someone seems interested in you although you never talked before or know each other then do you assume they just like you based on your physical appearnance?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can crush on someone based on their appearance, but I'd say its a much more superficial crush than a crush on someone whose personality you know.

When you say they "look like your type (personality based on their physical appearance)", you're just projecting what you THINK or WANT that person to be like on them. It's not representative of who they actually are. You're just crushing on the person they are in your imagination.

I don't believe you can love someone without actually knowing them.

"if someone seems interested in you although you never talked before or know each other then do you assume they just like you based on your physical appearnance?"

Yes.

What Girls Said 10

• Crush yes.. Love, not even close

• Crush, yes. Love, no.

Love is unconditional and if you're only after the looks what happens when they grow older and it fades ?

• Obviously it's possible to crush on someone for that reason. But those people who base love entirely off of looks need to check themselves because they obviously don't know what love is.

• You fancy them, you don't LOVE based on looks...

• it is not real love

• Crush/Lust: yes

Love: no

• no, not unless I know the person.

• No, the erson might know thingns about you before talking to you

• You can have a crush or lust for someone based solely on looks. You cannot fall in love with someone based only on appearances (though some people think their lust is actually love and will call it that)

• That's called lust.

No more, no less.

What Guys Said 7

• Crush: Yes. Love: No. It's more of a lust kind of thing if its solely based on physical appearance/features. The hard cold truth.

@Update: Absolutely yes I would assume that. I never get that kind of look or interest from girls though. It would also give me a confident boost at the same time! Haha :)

• You can be infatuated in lust with them, not love.

• I love my girls tall and skinny! Yes I've fallen in love with one and once I started talking to her I fell in love with her even more, she really had the sweetest and caring personality and had the most incredibly skinny ass lol hot.

• Yes link

• crush, yes. love, probably not...there has to be an emotional connection to love someone

• To crush on somebody sure. Love no

• no

link

perfect looking girl, has interests that you don't like to do and so you will never share anything together other then the bed.