How do we prove to the world that girls only care about looks?

that girls only care about looks . Its already proven they want money but now with hollywood they only want perfect looking guys , yet because the world is tailored in women's favor ,they keep denying it . How do we prove it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is such an annoying post I love how you say girls only care about looks, WELL guys do the same thing would you choose the very hot girl with a bitchy/ bland personality or would you choose the average wonderful personality/nice/funny girl. Most would be like oh I need the hotter one and I am not saying that girls don't do this because they do. I also think that people who take care of themselves physically are more attractive then the people who don't I wouldn't want to date someone who doesn't care about their body. I mean I am not perfect and no one is but I hate how every guy thinks that ALL women go for just looks there is many factors to why someone is attracted to someone else. Yes I would like a good looking guy but if he is an a**hole I would never date him. I would want someone with good personality and is good at taking care of their body.

• thats because the average and hot girls are going after the good looking guys

What Girls Said 15

• ''girls only care about looks'' ''the world is tailored in women's favor'' link

• there are a lot things men get judged by but women can do

• there are double standards,but the world is not tailored in women's favor,not even close. and men can get a woman even if she's shallow,by having money,and they can get a self-respecting woman by being nice,confident,sexy (it's not always a matter of looks) and with their actions,women more often defend their lover even if others think he's ugly,most men won't date a woman they find attractive but others don't because they're embarrassed

• guys do the same too

it's a two way street

• Another misogynistic question. Good job.

• You don't want to date an ugly person so what makes you think girls do?

You would rather date a hot girl than an average OK looking one, so don't be surprised girls would too

• You can't prove a fact that doesn't exist, especially when you use generalities such as this.

• Why don't you quit complaining and pick up a few weights(if you can) and become the perfect guy.

Sorry but I hate men who are weaker than me. I don't wanna hold Him down in bed or act like he is stronger. That's pathetic. I don't want someone who is perfect but at least more muscular.

And my boyfriend doesn't have much money, we play magic together and Xbox360. I am So shallow

• been going to the gym for a year . You don't know me and you call me weaker ?

• Any so called man who complains is weak on the inside. I could break you. I've been lifting for 2 and running for 5.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder therefore no one has the exact same idea of beauty, so somewhere out there, a girl is waiting for you, but instead of going out and finding her you are here judging all girls to be the same, and THAT is why you are getting no where.

and a lot of the times a girl will look for a good heart not a good face

• well that is case for average looking guys , I am almost to the point of hideous . every guy dates until he meets a good girl , why can't I ?

• Well ALL girls are not like that I've been crushing on a guy for about a year now and trust me- he's no Taylor lautner but I still like him. Maby if YOU were rich and hot you would stop lashing out on other guys and girls that are because your jelous.

• How about stopping the prejudice and stereotypical judgments? Sure there are extremely shallow girls out there but there are also girls that don't care at all about looks or money.

• 20 years old and yet still haven't found one

• With that attitude you're damn right no one will like you

• i used to be happy before and women still hated me , it really makes nothing different . guys don't hate me , why do girls hate me ? because I am ugly

• According to a comment you made to someone else's answer, you said you've given up after 100 rejections. Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's you and not the women? Of course you haven't thought about that, its so much easier to trash all women. Also is every guy out there with a wife or a girlfriend hot? Not even close.

• most are , and you hear the unnatractive guys , girls want them after they give up

• College is a big jerk off when it comes to dating. Plenty of guys that are average at best end up with a wife or longterm girlfriend.

• problem is I'm not average

• I don't care about looks within a parameter. I don't want to date someone who obviously doesn't care about themselves at all. (e.g. ridiculously overweight, always messy).

Money doesn't matter. One of my closest guy friends practically lives off busking with his violin. I've had some of the best times with him.

All I want is to feel loved, feel wanted and feel pretty. That's the secret in the lady-code to getting the women. Really.

• how can I make a girl feel wanted and pretty if she doesn't even give me a chance ?

• Try being their FRIEND first. Sure, some may place you in the friend zone, but others will see what you obviously "scare" others off with.

• wish I could do that , I never had a female friend , no girl has ever smiled at me :/ I can't make basic communication with girls because they barely respond back

• What an ignorant question. So pretty much read the answers, and only 'hot girls' care about looks? So, I'm not considered a 'hot girl' if I don't care about my looks? LOL. You just f**ked yourself and contradicted your OWN question. Niceee. You should get off this website because it's for guys AND girls, and you're making yourself look more like an ass since it's TOWARD girls.

• Make a commercial then

• Some care about $$

• Stop whining.

What Guys Said 3

• You fail because you are bitter and have no confidence. Either accept that or shut up so we don't have to deal with your whiney ass.

• If you prove it, what do you win? Nothing. Suck it up and get in the game.

• To what end?