Guys, what do you think of extremely petite girls?

I'm not the biggest girl around. I can't gain fat, car grow taller and can only bulk up so much unless I wanna look like a man :/

4'11" 85lbs. Look at pics on profile.

I have accepted I'm a tad small but I get weird stares like I'm a little child when I'm 18 lol

*or grow taller.

Most Helpful Guy

• Where could I find a girl like you...beautiful and interested in video games and working out, seems like we'd get along just fine. Yeah you are certainly on the shorter side so kisses may be a bit more awkward but you can always wear heels to help and luckily for you girls are expected to be shorter than guys anyway so it's not a big deal... plus your light so a guy can just pick you up to get to eye level ;)

• Xbox Live possibly? But you might not luck out and get a chunky girl. Or the gym you can find one.

I don't always wear heels. I run a lot and heels are bad for your feet. I do wear them sometimes, depends on the outfit.

I get picked up all the time... Guys and girls. They think it's "adorable". The only thing I like about it is free piggy back rides :)

What Guys Said 15

• You're not gonna look like a man. Building up that kind of muscle mass requires testosterone. Worst case scenario is you end up looking like a professional physique/fitness girl, and is that really such a bad thing?

• Lol you should have seen me a couple years ago when I did build up. I did look boyish. I don't mind looking fit because I work out all the time. It's how I get my anger out

• It's because we seek perfection. And we don't look at ourselves as perfect. We stare at other girls and pick and choose what we want to look like(at least I do). I always wanted to be curvier and have a smaller nose. Have longer legs.

I can't have those things tho. I have to work with what I have :/ it's a miracle I'm this tall

• With certain extreme exceptions, such as in the case of deformities, pretty much any girl, regardless of her natural size and build type, can mold and shape her body into one that 95% of the men in the world will find highly physically attractive as long as she is willing to invest the hard work and observe the proper nutrition habits. Where girls get in trouble is in making the mistake of believing they can also nab that last 5%. Perfection is impossible. You are human.

• I'm 18. Play Xbox 360. Work out. Live a healthy lifestyle. Going to college. Have a car. Going somewhere with my life. I'd date you.

• Haha your answer sounds like something you'd say during speed dating. Awesome

• Okay. I'll send you a friend request in about a week. Going on vacation with my family

• Hey that's great. Enjoy your vacation with your family! Make sure not to worry about anything else but just having fun with your family. Everything else can wait. :)

• Same thing as I would think of any other girl.

• +1 because of username

• Lol did you enjoy my witch outfit? I go there every year

• Yeah, it is elegant yet sexy. It suits you well. I also referenced it since it is the only photo were I can see your whole body. (That sounds creepy in type, lol) Never been to a medieval faire, but it seems like it would be interesting. Anyway, you like videogames, sports, you workout, go to medieval fairs, I am sure you will make someone very happy.

• I love petite girls and I love the fact you exercise and aren't like a twig. You look gorgeous also those abs are amazing.

• I can only talk for myself, but really, big boobs doesn't help if you have fat on your body.

When it comes too you, ye, even though your a bit small, a lot of girls is, and you deffinetly doesn't look like a little child, so I think it's weird people look t you like one. You said you were 18, and you deffinetly don't look any younger (not saying you look old lol) it was rather a compliment. good luck anyways!

• How does breast size have to do with this question? But thank you. They usually look at me weird when I wear casual clothe. Big shirt and jeans, it hides my curves but I'm so comfy :)

• It was just another way of saying I think petite girls is just as hot really.

• Ummmmm...you look friggin' amazing! I personally love girls that look really fit. Too many girls are afraid of lifting thinking they'll look like a man. But to me, the fit look is really attractive.

And you're a gamer? Lol even more awesome.

Only downfall is that you play on the 360...Sony for life!

To answer your question, petite girls are fine with me. If they're as fit as you are then I wouldn't care about their height :p

• Why thank you. ;) I try very hard and I can see your fit as well. And I find that very attractive

• i seem to prefer more petite figures as of late, but id happily date taller but no fatties please. iam not the biggest guy around either @ 5'8

• You are very pretty. Stop thinking the way you are and stop worrying. Sometimes it is thinking which makes us unhappy. You are very good, pretty, beautiful and all and believe this.

• With that body, I don't think you have a problem.

• Some are really gorgeous!

• I love small women..I am tall..I would look :)

• yea that's hot

• Being like that wouldn't matter to me. I wouldn't want to gain fat.

• For me personally, it would be a turn-off. I'm 5'11''.

But you're going to get A LOT of different answers on this. Some guys prefer short girls.

The only generalization you can make about guys' preferences for height is that guys care less about height than girls do.

• Its really hot. When you're in your teens, people may mistake you for younger, which is a drag, but by your age now, and going forward, you won't look like a child, you'll look like a petite woman. And yeah, I find it hot.

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys like it and I think you look great

• i think they would be into that, they can do whatever they want with them

• who cares, you got killer abs! I think you are very pretty!