Why do guys only jugde on how a girl looks?

if a girl likes a guy she's always afraid he won't like how she looks. if you like a girl it should be for their personllity not their looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was very young like 15, I always though girls are right, men are a**holes who threat them very poorly, and when I started to grow up I realized that women are the same, yea guys judge how girls look, but believe me not even a single girl I see around haven't dated a guy which isn't attractive, that's why most of guys here are single girls just say f*** off when even guys say hi to them, so girls are worse than boys.

What Guys Said 10

• Why 'should' it be for personality not looks?

For friendship, sure.

For sex, only looks and compatibility matter.

For a relationship both matter.

• we have been the hunters for the last million years or so, which is a very visual occupation. Of course the way we process visual information is going to be far more developed than anything else.

• Looks attract me to women, and I also look for good personality.

If you don't have a fat tire then you're good, otherwise don't count on getting a boyfriend till you hit the gym.

I want to date a girl not a cow, why should I date anyone that doesn't take care of they're body? Now what does that tell me about they're personality?

• Looks attract me to a girl.

The personality determines if I will like her even more, or stop liking her altogether.

Sorry, but men are physical creatures. Thus for most guys looks are King.

• It's not like we choose to care so much about how girls look. If I could, I would choose to be insanely attracted to everyone of both genders no matter what the circumstances -- that way, I could be with the person I choose for their character / on an intellectual level, rather than by instinct.

But the reality is, we're all monkeys and we need to have our monkey buttons pushed.

• Looks is what attracts us, it's what motivates us to pursue a girl. Personality is what makes us keep a girl

• If guys never judged girls by their looks, guys would never approach girls. Why would you approach a girl you don't know for any other reason? You don't know her personality yet.

But, any intelligent guy is going to care more about more than looks.

You're clearly hanging out with the wrong guys if your experience has been different.

And do you never judge guys by their looks? You'd go out with an obese, deformed, short man if he had a great personality? Yeah, right!

• Looks are what attract us, personalities are what makes us stay.

• When you have a crush on someone, yes, it is most of the time based her looks, or at least what your type of girl is like. However, even the prettiest girl won't get a guy that respect her if she has a sh*tty personnality.

Looks gives you the interview.

Personality lands you the job.

• If a person likes a girl or guy it should be for their looks AND personality. I don't think many people would like it if someone dated them for their personality but found them not attractive

What Girls Said 4

• no, guys don't always judge only on that

• not all guys do that

• because some girls do it too, for the same reasons

• i don't think all guys do that