So I was randomly watching videos on YouTube

I came across a video of a guy telling his viewers about what girls do that annoy him and most of which were saying not taking comments like I love your eyes,or saying I am fat, etc and every guy says that however maybe guys don't understand that some girls don't like the way they look I know I always say I look horrible in this because my arms are to big etc but I don't do it because I want a guy to say oh no you look beautiful in it I just say it because I don't like the way it looks on me. To be honest if guys would get that it would be great I bet some guys who try something on or look at themselves in the mirror are like ah I look a little chubby or I don't like the way my arms look.

This was just a rant post feel free to comment on it!

Most Helpful Guy

• well for guys there is the one magic rule if you are standing in fron of a mirror ... don't turn sideways so you don't have to see how fat you really are ... ;-)

no seriously ... if I say that to my girl after she "complained" about having gained a little fat or something, I get this if-looks-could-kill "yeah ... say that again" look, or she pretends to want to kick me in the balls ...

so here's my experience with this:

boy meets girl

girl "complains" about her looks like "i don't like my hips ... too much fat"

boy says something like "no, you are beautiful"

girl goes *grml*

boy meets girl

boy says something like "hm ... maybe you are right"

girl goes mad and kick the boy where it hurts ...

boy meets girl

boy says something like "hm ... maybe, maybe not ... I like you anyway"

noone get's mad or get's kicked in the balls ...

problem solved

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't like something about yourself then there's no need to vocalise it, that's where the attention/compliment seeking aspect comes into play.

You can hear your own opinions quite clearly in your head

• So you told us, in a very long run-on sentence, that you did not like a YouTube video.

Good to know.

What Girls Said 3

• well its rude if a guy compliments you and you say stuff like that. you will only look bad and they might not want to do it anymore.

• Its annoying when people put themselves down just so they can get a compliment.

• i agree with you, thank you