What are your thoughts on tall girls?

So I am 5'8" and I was wondering what guys would think if I wore 4inch heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the same thing. But other girl around you will wear heels to. so it would be like nobody heights really changed. Just do it. You shouldn't care about what others think, if you do you'll never be comfortable with your self...one of my many life lessons.

What Guys Said 13

• I like girls to be the same height or shorter than me that one inch wouldn't bother me I'd like it! by the way i am 5ft 11"

• Sexy, heels are sexy guys don't care. Only girls themselves have a problem with this. Wear 5 inch heels if you want.

Girls in general don't like to date guys shorter than them, and of course they add, heels also add 5 inches. Some guys do get intimidated with girls taller than them, but does not mean they don't find tall girls attractive. So the problem lies with girls not guys.

Wear heels they look sexy doesn't matter what height. After all models are 5-9+ and there job requires them wearing heels.

• I would have no problem with it. If a tall girl wants to were heels that is fine with me. I have seen girls of all heights that are attractive so wearing heels would not change my opinion.

• i'm 6 foot 1. I've been attracted to girls taller and much shorter than me.

also, 5 foot 8 is a great height for a girl imo. you're better off being 5 foot 8 than wearing a napoleon complex stilt shoes.

• I prefer girls taller than me, so yeah I would like it

• Tall people, is sexy people. Rock what you got!

• Totally fine!

• you'd be 6'0", I'm 6'3"...i don't see a problem from my point of view.

• Tall girls turn me on a lot

• very hot and sexy

• 4" heels seem to be popular with women, no idea why

• how tall would 4 inch heels make you? I suck at math.

• I won't even bother.

What Girls Said 9

• If you want to wear 4in heels, then wear them. Who cares what others will think of you. Be tall, be confident and be proud. Confidence is the sexiest quality, regardless on how you dress it up.

• I'm just about 5'8 1/2" in bare feet, and I love my heels. I wear 4"-4 1/2" heels all the time, very sexy and I love wearing them. Some guys seem a bit uncomfortable being shorter than I am, but I have no issues being taller than a guy.

• Go for it. I wear 4 inchers happily and I'm 5'10" :D

• That is perfectly fine wear what you like

• You'd be my height and it would suck for the guy if he had a problem with that. :)

• i'm 5'9 and wear heels

• personally I am jealous of their lankiness.

• wear whatever you want, who cares what boys think?

• Why do some women feel like they need permission to be what they want to be. Wear heels, who care about what some random guys think about you a random girl wearing heels. You're not even that tall. I saw a documentary once about this 6 feet tall twelve years old girl she had really problem not you so stop.