How good looking must a guy be for a girl to like him?

post pictures if you like, how good looking must a guy be to be accepted by woman as a human being

Most Helpful Girl

• if I like his personality I would like him no matter what he looks

• so if link has a great personality you would date him ?

What Girls Said 8

• it's really important if you have good hygiene and look like you care about your health! no girl wants to go out with a guy who looks like he doesn't take care of himself! That means invest in nice, well-fitting clothes and be clean (normally a big factor regarding first impressions!) also I find a good personality very attractive. no one wants to date a mean, boring guy! it's not always about how physically attractive you are, but how you are as a person and treat women!

• i do all that , and women don't allow me to talk to them

• you obviously aren't looking for women in the right places then! if you come off being creepy and desperate, too, a woman won't want to hold a conversation with you. do you have any hobbies? you're better to find a woman in a place where you are both interested in the same thing.

• Well that'subjective, I'm not gonna say all that "what matters is the inside" bullsh** but I think that diffrent girls find diffrent stuff attractive,

• average. I ain't picky. maybe even less than average. idk.

• If he is a nice person I could care less on how he looks

• so if link

has a great personality you would date him ?

• normal-average

• average imo.

• For me, an average looking guy is enough for me not to rule him out as a human being.

• Maybe 7/10

And to inquisitive male, that's because Ron Jeremy actually looked good at one time.

• i hate being a guy :/

• LOL don't go telling the truth Anonymous girl.

All the ugly loser guys will get mad at you for telling the butthurt truth.

• Exactly lol

What Guys Said 7

• Take a look at Ron Jeremy.

The guys beast and he's f***ed more women then you've seen in your lifetime.

• the guys a p*rn star , what do you expect ?

• Porn, the business of eye candy, has a beast of a man as one of it's faces.

Anything is possible and his lifestyle is proof of that...

• It's amazing what some girls will do for money

• Depends really on the 1-10 scale, 5 is the average but "average" can also be subjective. Some girls have the standards as high as 8 as the bottom line.

• average at best I think

• Goodlookingness is just the tip of the iceberg.

• Don't believe girls who say looks don't matter as long as they like his personality. It's a complete lie

• If you're not an 8/10, I don't even know how one could be considered a decent human being...

Seriously, as long as you are likeable, can hold conversations, crack a few jokes, and not be a bitter human being, there will be people to like you...

• guys talk to me , girls can't even look at me

• I'm the worst looking guy in the world and girls like me and go around bugging me because I don't talk to them, so I'm sure anybody has a chance.