Huh, what was he looking at?

So I just moved to a new department at work. One of the guys was helping me out quite a bit to learn the ropes. However whenever he would talk to me he kept looking at my chest? But also not like a looking at my chest almost like he was staring at my name badge? It was kinda confusing. As a girl with a bigger chest I can tell if they are "looking" at the girls. But it didn't seem that way and was kinda awkward in an odd way. Any clue as to the odd behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think he was just looking at your boobs.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like he was shyly noticing your girls and his shyness/awkwardness make you feel awkward.

• I would think that he was looking at your boobs but then when you looked back at him he shifted his eyes toward your name tag because he was shy maybe

• No he didn't look up. Like I said awkward in a weird way. Not an I need to go to HR now kinda way, but in a do I say something or is he shy kinda way.

• boobs

• your rack