All fat people look alike, true or false?

Just like the title says, trying to fill in some space space space space space space space lol. Someone said this today and others agreed. "All fat people look alike." True or false?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• No and I think that is a very rude and ignorant assumption, this is like asking of all people of one race look alike. You cannot generalize such a large group of people. As mentioned below me there are different body shapes whether you are fat or not, there are different facial features, hair types, hair colors, eye colors, etc... add to that there are many different types of "fat". Fat in the butt, fat in the stomach... just yesterday my fiance and I were in the car and saw some guy crossing the street who was average/slim but my fiance asked me why he had fat arms (no not muscular)...

Everyone is different.

What Guys Said 7

• Though all are bat-faced and laden with unsightly folds of cellulitic blubber, it can't be generalized that all look alike. Some wear hats, while others wear raincoats.

• not really, I mean they have some similar features, fat body cheeks, etc. but different eye color hair color height etc they look pretty diff

• False, but they do look more similar than thin people because they lose facial features with all that fat.

• Shallow statement from stupid people.

• well they're all fat and nasty so in that sense yeah.

• false unless they mean that all fat people are ugly/gross but in other context as in facial features or distinguishing features, then they look different.

• false

What Girls Said 10

• That's like saying all people of a certain race look alike.

• except worse, because they can be different colors

• That's so false, I'm surprised you even had the guts to post it. "Fat people" look different. They can be shaped differently, come from different races, they don't all share the same face or hair. You also didn't clarify what was fat. Fat as in plus sized? Because Oprah and the leading actress of Drop Dead Diva look nothing alike. Or do you mean anyone who is overweight? Or morbidly obese? Obviously asking for the laughs.

• I said why I asked. Someone said it to me and people agreed.

• People these days... Smh at them :P

• only at a certain point,when their cheeks start to swallow the eyes-but most don't get that big

• Completely false

• true, they do honestly

• true, in the way their knees get closer because of all the extra weight and the rest of the legs move apart

• False

• alike as in ugly? yes...

• B, only in the way they walk, that they wobble.

• That's really false