Do good looking guys get "pretty girl syndrome" like hot girls do?

like the stereotype that good looking girls usually don't develop a fun/more social personality cause they knew they were hot, are there guy versions that happens purely because theyre hot? can you describe them, and do you worry he might have it before you actually get to talk to him? (assuming you see him around)

im not saying all pretty girls have it. I haven't seen a lot of attractive girls with pretty girl syndrome but I HAVE seen some so it does exist. so I'm wondering what would a guys version be, I know him being a pretty boy is one... are there others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've met super attractive guys that have been either overly cocky or completely lacking of any personality/interests.

What Girls Said 4

• You mean like cocky guys?

Yeah, there are plenty of cocky pretty boys running around. They're attractive, they're smart, they're rich, women want them, and "they know it." I think it's that last part that kills it. Either that, or it's secretly every girl's dream to find a quality guy like that who is just totally clueless and oblivious to how much girls want him lol.

Anyway, come to NYC. You'll find guys who are actually like this. And worse, you'll find guys who aren't really attractive, or smart, or rich, but acting cocky and like they're the sh*t as if that's supposed to magically confuse me into thinking that they are all those things lol.

• not cocky, I don't mean the obvious douchey personality traits that ruin his chances even if he is good looking. I mean is like usually different talking to a good looking guy vs a not so attractive/decent guy. Like I usually notice differences between talking to a not so attractive girl and a attractive girl, like it can be funner,more back and forth conversation, she asks about you way more while there's pretty girls who 90% of the time talk about themselves and just pause for you to comment...

• but I eventually realized it and was finally able to see it my reflections but it didn't change who I was because it happened so late. like I know if I looked liked this in early high school, I wouldve been the cockiest a-hole, or at least I wouldve been completely different, especially the way id talk to girls...like most attractive guys who realize it early. So yea I could easily see why it would be a fantasy to find a all around attractive guy who doesn't know everyone wants him.

• i know this a really long comment but when guys act like their the sh-t when they don't have anything... that's usually a trick to try and get girls to like them. I've heard one of my friends say "act like your the sh-t girls like that" I was like no. its kind of like when guys act like a-holes to try and get girls. when I say a-hole I don't mean a jerk where its offputting, like the kind that you actually do see girls liking him for it.

• i think some do, I try to avoid those

• yes I believe its possible, I have nkow guys who are like that. my past crush wa slike that. I lost interest becasue he was pretty boring.

• yes I believe some do if they only care about getting approach and people staying with them becasue they are hotter.

What Guys Said 2

• you mean good looking guys with overly inflated egos?...aka douche bags!

sure! go to any big city and there's plenty!

one great example: the male cast of jersey shore and 'the situation...' lol...

• This DEFINITELY happens in guys...I've seen it with my own eyes.