Should I keep my hair long or go short?

So the question is pretty self explanatory. I've been thinking about cutting my hair super short like this: link

I've gone short before and it looked good, but never gone above my jaw line. Right now I have pretty long hair, but it needs to be at least trimmed because it's pretty damaged from coloring and bleaching and whatnot I'm pretty tall, but I'm worried about going too short because I'm a heavier girl, and I've heard that it can make you look fatter if you get the wrong one...what what do you guys think?

• Go short
  • Stay long

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion is that a short hair cut will make any girl look WORSE.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls are very hit and miss with pulling off short hair, and nearly always look better with long hair anyways.

• Bluntly put, if your profile picture is you, you don't have the facial structure to pull off hair that short.

What Girls Said 8

• It's true. Short hair makes your face appear fatter. Stay long. Not all girls can pull off a pixie cut. Plus, long hair looks always better imo.

• Long hair... it's honestly the most attractive and flattering option. I'm not saying girls with short hair look bad, but it's rare to really look amazing with short hair. Very few girls can pull it off.

• Stay long because when you get it cut that short it can make you appear fatter and doesn't look good on everyone either

• long ! I would never go short.

• long

• keep it long

• keep it long!

• I prefer longer hair.