A girl asks "What Do You Look For in This Relationship?" what do you say?

i got a gorgeous girl and I have strong feelings for her but I'm kind of a mess up when it comes to the sentimental side of mine any hints advise or something I can say to make her feel great?

Most Helpful Guy

• say things you can't go wrong with; attributes that she tries to display on a daily basis.. like if she tries to get across the point that she is loyal, sincere, kind, generous, honest, anything like that. and tell her that her being beautiful doesn't hurt either.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her what you really want in your relationship. She's just trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt. Let her know how you feel about her and be honest. You'll make her happy if you tell her how you feel and let her know that you want to be with her. Just make sure not to make things up because that's really not worth it in the long run.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be honest. She doesn't want a prepackaged answer.

You do know what you want, right?