When a girl sits straight and looks to her side?

Haha you guys will probably think I'm weird for noticing this.

But I've noticed in some situation with different women, if they are sitting in front of me(at an assembly, lecture, in line at a store) they would sit straight(correct posture) and look to their side and hold it there for a few seconds, just enough to see me behind them.

They usually do this more than once.

Can they tell I want a better look and they're giving me one?(side profile)

Thanks guys, this helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends what you mean by side look. when a girl looks to her side and purposely turns her head so she gets a glance at you, it possibly means something. It may possibly mean they like you or their nervous or even that you have a stain on your shirt that her friend pointed out. However, even though she may glance at you, it could mean many possibilities because you can't really get inside a girls head by just a glance.

Sometimes, if a girl likes a guy (I do this a lot) she will look at him when he's not looking and then when he glances at her, she looks away. If you have a good friend who can watch that would be ideal to know if she does that. Another thing that a girl may possibly do act nervous i.e. fidget with her hands, purse etc, brush her hair with her fingers and possibly move around in her seat a bit. Another possible thing to tell is that she crosses her legs and if her foot which is on top is pointing at you or her shoulders are pointed and head tilted towards you.

Hoped this helped.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe they are shy

• Who knows we are complicated creature

• well I wouldn't think much of it.

• they may be afraid of you

• well if they do that for no reason. if they do that to talk to her firned then that's def not it.

What Guys Said 0