Another thoery I have

I belive women are more visual than men. I see it all the time where a great looking guy is with an average or below average woman, but never vice versa. Also, guys on pof.com complain of not getting responses from women. So, it is a fact that women only go for male models with muscles and owning expensive cars. How do I know? I have an associates degree in womens studies and applying to harvard med school. I also was once a male stripper.

Course people don't seem to belive me when I tell them about my creditals. Not sure why? But yes, women are more into looks than men. Men are forgiving when it comes to that. We like self confidence and a good personality. Am I right?

Most Helpful Girl

• So, it is a fact that women only go for male models with muscles and owning expensive cars. How do I know? I have an associates degree in womens studies and applying to harvard med school. I also was once a male stripper.

Egh that's not a fact because reality shows many gals go for guys that aren't ad you described. What makes something a fact is having credible irrefutable evidence not because you have a degree and were a stripper as I know plenty of guys and gals who have that degree or were strippers who don't think. As well as reality

" I see it all the time where a great looking guy is with an average or below average woman, but never vice versa."

Vastly different experiences as in my country, America, far more guys are overweight/obese than gals and studies show gals unlike guys evolve to become more attractive.

"Men are forgiving when it comes to that."

Again vastly different experiences and surveys say otherwise like OkCupid's Your Looks, Your Inbox which show despite thinking 80% of guys were below average gals still pursued guys of varying looks while 2/3 of guys pursued 1/3 of the most attractive gals.

What Girls Said 15

• Oh, trolls.

There is no denying that everyone wants an attractive partner. After all, you have to be at least somewhat physically attracted to a person to want to go on a date with them. What you're observing isn't the norm; women tend to be more forgiving when it comes to looks and will more often than not date equally attractive or less attractive men. According to a study by the Journal of Family Psychology, marriages seem to be happier and more emotionally satisfying when the man is less attractive than the woman, rather than the other way around.

*shrug* Science.

• Everyone wants an attractive partner. Not everyone is able to pull their ideal. Generally those who can attract good looking guys, do date them. And the same goes for guys.you are not living in reality if you seriously are saying guys don't care as much about looks. Pretty girls are in very high demand

• Anyone can apply to harvard med, not doubting, just saying. Getting in and graduating is a very different story. Good luck with that though, with that competition anyone would need it.

• I think this is a troll question. lol.

But if by chance it isn't? I completely disagree. Hard facts. If women were indeed more visual than men, over 50% of women vs. men would be regular p*rn watchers.

I think you are talking more about superficiality. In which case I completely disagree with you.

• Girls look for different things. Attractiveness is important but a guy can gain that

Things that can make a guy "hot"

-nice face

-nice body

-money or power

-bad boy (criminal wise)

-charming guys

-the "right type" of doucheness

-funny guys (part of charming)

I know guys with not so hot faces who don't even have nice jobs who bag the "hottest girls" from how they talk to them

Every girl will want something different

• Not really women and well as men we have those who are shallow we love a man who has self confidence if he can be the least attractive guy but if believes in him self it makes him the sexiest man in the eyes f a woman

• Okay, well you call it a "theory" for a reason. You're ignorant, plain and simple.

• I would disagree. Women will notice and give a nod of appreciation to a pretty boy but they will notice an average man who makes eye contact with them. It's not about the visual it is more about feeling connected and the way a member of the opposite sex makes you feel. Of course if you are dressed like a hobo and smell like sewage than she will be turned off but that's because you are scaring her. Women are simple, are much more responsive to intrigue and touch than appearances. I have two men hitting on me right now. One is exceptionally good looking with great muscles and the other is tall, skinny and decent looking. I like the tall skinny muscleless one. He looks into my eyes and he make great conversation, he makes me laugh and he always walks street side and opens the door .He knows how to flirt in a non obnoxious manner. Seduction is a skill which everyman should acquire!

• Actually I think you're more likely to see a beautiful woman with a less than attractive man. Men desire youth and beauty, women desire security. You are wrong about women being more visual. If women are more visual, than why are there way more female strip clubs than there are male ones? Why? Because MEN are more visual. Plus, your CREDENTIALS (not creditals) are bogus, you lost all credibility when you couldn't spell credentials. I hope this is a joke.

• Don't hate. Uk own wanna be like me

• Yup, this is DEFINITELY a joke lol!

• lol what does you being an ex stripper applying to harvard med school have to do with anything?

if you really were a stripper, you should know that the need for female strippers is higher than the need for male strippers, because there are more strip clubs that are meant for men who want to watch women. and what does that tell you about men? they like looking at attractive, half-naked ladies doing their thing more than women like looking at attractive half-naked men. which means the majority of men ARE visual.

also, let's look at some "unfair" physical qualities that some men and women "demand" from their partner.

some women demand:

- handsome face

- nice hair

- nice muscles

- perfect height (usually taller)

some men demand:

- perfect boobs (preferrably big and perky)

- flat stomach

- nice ass

- small waist

- perfect hair

- perfect face (big eyes, big lips, small nose, nicely shaped eyebrows...)

- small feet

- free of stretch marks

- perfect height (usually shorter)

so in my opinion, men are a lot more visual than women...

• Do you believe I wasa stripped going to Harvard?

• no.

• people usually say the opposite, but I disagree with both. I think we look for different things. Like I think a girl with caked on makeup, fake nails, highlights and extensions is really ugly, but she will probably have guys chasing her down... they don't understand the psychology behind a girl like that, she is going to be so high maintenance and crazy from all the chemicals in her hair...LOL

I think long healthy hair is beautiful, healthy skin and no make up, but a lot of guys will think that's boring or she looks like a mom or school teacher.lol

• Ur right mostly

• Both genders care about looks

• you need to chekc yourself

• Are you f***ing serious? How stupid can you possibly be?

What Guys Said 0