Men: do you ever see a curvy woman and assume she's dirty as in slutty

as a curvy woman I have trouble picking clothes out. I have a small waist huge ass and average boobs (C cup). I like wearing fitted dresses cause they show off my curves but sometimes I feel like men look at me like I'm a some slut and this makes me extremely uncomfortable cause I'm far from it. I like to look classy but sexy as well. do you think its better for curvy woman to accentuate their curves all the time or leave a little mystery?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a nice shape, there's a small percentage of people who will automatically assume you are slutty even if you wear a potato sack. That's just how they are, and nothing you do will change that.

But the vast majority of people aren't going to think that. They may think you're sexy, and they may WANT sex with you, but they won't just assume you are slutty.

What Guys Said 6

• Find a look that works for you personally. Classy but sexy seems reasonable. There will always be guys who stare at you because of your shape but they are not guys you would not want to associate with. The kind of guys you could respect would never assume negative things about you because of your body type if you are tastefully dressed..

• I like curvy women but I never assume they're slutty, maybe sexy but never slutty

• no I don't think curvy girls are sexy

• No, it sounds like something a priest would do hahah.

• Of course there are some creepy idiots that assume all sorts of stuff but you being born with a certain body does not equate you with being slutty or innocent.

• yea I know I get that it doesn't make me slutty nor innocent. its just difficult for me cause I feel like my curves are all that can be seen about me at times which is why I cover up sometimes.

• Don't worry about what others ever think. Be you and love you

• i do not prejudge people based on their physical traits

What Girls Said 5

• You might be misinterpreting a man being very attracted to you with thinking you're a slut. If you're fine guys will look.that doesn't mean you're a slut.

• No they appreciate their curves

• no, my friends dont

• i think that would be moronic

• well you can accentuate your curves with some clothes and still look decent you just have to look for the right clothes.