Girls, eye contact question...what "look" from guys makes you weak at the knees?

For me, when girls look at me, the thing that's like kryptonite for me is when they either look right into my eyes and don't break eye contact, but it's especially effective when they look and don't smile, but look away smiling to themselves shyly.

So girls, what way does a guy look at you that's the most effective at making you weak at the knees?

'Cause I've heard it's more effective to excite a woman to look at her and not smile, 'cause immediately smiling at girls seems "friendly" but doesn't excite them. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no look

What Girls Said 5

• Actually, its the cheeky naughty smile that makes me weak. I see that on a guy I like and I'd be thinking about it all day. It shows he has a playful funny personality and that gets to me. That's my kryptonite.

• the look I got from one guy I loved he looked at me in the guys and just took my hand but didn't break eye contact at all.

• When they stare back at me and raise an eyebrow. I don't know why, it's just sexy.

• when they hold my stare and smile.

• well when they look at me and smile but then turn away and then do it again.

What Guys Said 1

• This question is such a great question