guys do you stare at girls? if yes then why?

Ok so I was at the airport and there was this guy who was staring at me and whenever I would look at him he'd just look away and pretend he doesn't know what's going on...like he wasn't staring at me at all.My question is was he staring at me Because he thinks I am attractive or? do guys also stare at ugly girls too? What would make a guy look at a girl twice or thrice? Or make a guy want to stand next to her ?

Most Helpful Guy

• He stood next to you? That's a tad creepy. There are a multitude of reasons men stare. In the case of a stranger in the airport It is two things,

either your really hot. If he's around your age he may stare a few times. If he is older he should only look once unless he is creepy or just very old.

You could also have looked very familiar in which regardless of age he is discreetly figuring out why your familiar and he doesn't want to be a creep by you noticing.

Three you look interesting, ugly maybe not just something interesting, and he is people watching. A lot of people do that in airports. Malls airports and restaurants are the best places for this

What Guys Said 4

• There are a number of different possible reasons.

Him finding you pleasant to look at is certainly one motivation.

Curiosity is another factor. If you're in an airport, spying on the cute girl near-by is one way to pass the time.

In particular, if the guy is at all shy, he's not going to go right up and introduce himself to you as a total stranger as soon as he sees you. Instead, he might just watch you for a while, debating if there's an excuse for him to approach you without it seeming awkward.

• No I don't stare at women. If I do look at a woman though, it's usually because I'm admiring her. A lot of guys do stare though, and he was probably checking you out.

• I only stare at girls and they're asses I find attractive.

• if a guy is staring at you then he thinks you're attractive. we don't check out ugly girls.

What Girls Said 3

• to show their attraction to you.

• well they stare when they are attracted to the girl

• yes, they do if they find the girl attractive