Would You Consider This an Unattractive Nose? Link Included

For as long as I could remember, I've never been happy with the appearance of my nose. Its round, and small, but I just wish it had more of a regal appearance. Here's a link of what my nose looks like. It's not me, but my friends keep pointing out that I look a lot like this. The nose is exactly the same as mine. Is it really that bad? Because to me, when I look in the mirror its all I can see and its worries me.

link

Thanks a lot for your answers! It really did help me look at myself differently in the mirror. Maybe my nose really isn't that bad and I just have to learn to love it and live with it since I'm going to have it forever!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're obsessing over your probiscus. It's a perfectly normal and attractive nose in the pic, if yours is much like this, you protesteth too much.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• it looks normal, don't worry about it =]

• It's really nice ^__^

• That nose looks perfect!

• WTH? There is nothing wrong with that nose girl it's cute!

• Don't worry about it, you have a GOOD nose if that's what it really looks like. I hate my nose too though, it has a bump on it from when I broke it and is just shaped really weird. You're lucky you have that nose!