Would you consider it strange if an older man kept staring at you?

I'm 17 but I look younger, so maybe 15. And the man who was staring at me looked about 23-25 maybe. I felt self conscious when he kept staring at me. When I looked at him for a moment, I saw him suddenly smiling at me. I was glad that I was with my family because I had the feeling that he would approach to me if they weren't with me. Do you think that's creepy, or normal? He wasn't just glancing at me, but rather staring directly at me for a while, and I don't think it would be because of my looks since without makeup I'm not that pretty. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol this is the reason why I don't approach girls out in public, unless I'm at the club or bar.

Some girls who are under 18 look like they are in their 20's with all the makeup and clothing their mothers buy them.

And some girls who are in their 20's look like they are in their teens.

• what's wrong with looking younger than my age? it's not like I chose how to look like.

What Guys Said 2

• You might think you look 15 and he might think you look 19. You might think he looks 23-25 and he might be like 20. You never know... You're both young, it's not like he's 60. When I was 17 I use to pass for 22 or so and now that I'm almost 32 some people think I like 23. .lol People are bad judges of age a lot of times, you're probably no different.

• I don't know.. Lots of people get surprised when I tell them that I'm 17. I'm short and tiny so I guess that's the reason they think I look 15 since many have told me so, but I get your point

• Why would it have been weird if he approached you?

Why was it weird for him to be staring?

He obviously found you attractive, so what's so f***ing weird about that?

• and how would you know he found me attractive?

• Because if he's looking at you and can't keep his eyes off you, that means he thinks you're attractive

What Girls Said 3

• i would like it honestly.

• i woulndt care. I would feel flattered.

• yes, a little bit, but 25 I would not care, more like 60 something