What makes someone looks old?

I've met a woman, who had wrinkless clear skin but one could tell she was over 30 years.

Than I met a guy who had dark circles around the eyes. And his hair line was receding. But one could tell he was under 25 years.

So, what makes someone looks old?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think it is partly to do with lifestyle but I think mostly to do with genes. All the women in my family have ALL looked much younger then they are. My mom, my sisters, myself, my moms sisters etc. Don't get me wrong I do eat junk sometimes and I am not a gym kind of person I also drink alcohol but I do walk quite a lot and I do eat a lot of healthy foods also. So yes I think genes play a large part. I have also had HUGE amounts of stress in my life through out.

What Girls Said 10

• Too much in take of alcohol,drugs,smoking,stress,lack of sleep... In general proper diet and exercise and overall making good choices or healthier ones can help slow the natural aging process.Genes can also play a role for example in the guy with the reciving hair line his father and grandfather are more then likely the same way.

• Woman: she took care of herself, have a gentle approach, don't have a negative attitude, laughs a lot and eats healthily.

Guy: genetic? too much worrying and stressing? never happy.

• Stress

Smoking

Drug use

Premature balding

Make-up in some cases

Wrinkles

Skin issues (bad skin)

Gray hair from kids

Genes

Poor diet

Overplucked eyebrows

Lack of sleep

• Your experience to identify aged and younger people.

• Wrinkles and a droppymess

• stress, bad health.

• I always say the neck and the hands give their age away.

And also cleavage, for women.

Those things show true age, regardless of how well/badly they're aging.

• Stress bad habits and smoking

• Genes, lifestyle,

• wrinkles, spots, grey hair

What Guys Said 2

• I've been told that a big part of what makes me look old is my big nose, height, forehead wrinkles and my beard. The three latter ones are obvious why they make you look older, but the first one is because the older you get the bigger your nose grows.

• It would be the wrinkles.